Small Arguments(Short Chapter)

Gilgamesh: I don't care if we are on the same side Faker... Even though we had the same master, we had independent action, so that's why I able to disobey whatever I wanted...

EMIYA: You're going to get attention, grow up, Artoria doen't like you...

Gilgamesh: Oh really then... I'm grown up...

Cu Caster: But you're acting like a child, bragging and owing someone that doesn't belong...

Gudao: Yeah

Arthur: Good luck, if Y/n founds you like this... 

Gilgamesh: Hahahaha, that Mongrel that defeat Mundus, that's a lie, no one can surpass me...

Gilgamesh: If you excuse me, I can kill you all mongrels...

???: That's enough... 

Gudao: Y/n, you're here...

Y/n: I heard you're rant Golden prick, I'm here to talk, not to fight...

Gilgamesh: Oh really, give me my Artoria, she's my treasure...

Y/n: I can't she choose me than you, and she's not your treasure, you're not even at you're full strength due to class container and keep dicking around whose inferior as yours...

Gilgamesh: Why you!

As he fired a barrage of Noble Phantasms, prototypes and conceptual ones at him, but it is useless since Y/n use summon swords at him and exploded...

Gilgamesh: I'm impressed you copy my abilities but you can only launched which was, Force Edge right... But, you're an eyesore to me mongrel!

Y/n: If we continued fighting, you're going to get killed, that's why...

???: By the command spell, I command you to stop fighting...

Gilgamesh: Damn you mongrel, if you use you're command spell more than that, you can't control me in the future!

Gudako: Oh Command spells... It can be refilled every day due to technology gets advanced, we as masters don't have the problem anymore...

Gilgamesh: You're lucky that I held back against you mongrels...

Gudao: Phew! That was close...

???: Yeah indeed, but we're going to look him afterwards, right Lancer

Lancer: That's right! You need to get back King of Heroes, or else by force

Lancer: That's right! You need to get back King of Heroes, or else by force... We'll take you to a unknown facility this time...

Gilgamesh: No! You Mongrel! 

Y/n: If you're calling me Mongrel, look again, aren't you a mongrel as well that you're part human...

And The three rayshifted back to Chaldea...

Gudako: Luckily He won't kill everyone's mood right now...

Gudao: Yeah after what he did, what if  there are random people saw about this...

EMIYA: Past is past, let just return back to Chaldea... 

Cu Lancer: You know you're going to cook on dinner right...

EMIYA: Yeah I know...

Arthur: So are you prepared on you're wedding....

Y/n(smiling): Not yet... The girls preparing on the dress, while I assess some thing important...

Gudao: Good luck...

Y/n: I know, I better go home this time, they are waiting for me... 

Gudako: Mash Is waiting for us, we have to get back...

Gudao: Bye bye, Y/n!

Y/n: Bye as well, have a good day to you all...

And they go back to Chaldea, opening the coffin was designed for safety, meanwhile on Y/n...

Y/n: Pov:

Y/n: I think that, It's time to go home, I wonder, what dinner this time...

As I open the portal, and I reached at home and open it...

Y/n: I'm home!

And I got greeted by them...

Artoria: Welcome home my love... 

Morgan: Welcome home as well our husband...

Salter: Welcome home, so do you book already and set the plan...

Y/n: Yeah, how about the dress...

Morgan: Finished as well, my old friend made those dress...

Artoria: She had good friends as well, she is nice but she's small as well due to being a Fairy...

Y/n: So where's Baobhan?

Morgan: She's at the outside with her friends...

Y/n: I see, I'm okay that she's starting to open up and having fun... 

Morgan: I suppose so... So what did you do today...

Y/n: Well, Gilgamesh comes back this time...

Artoria: Not him again... 

Morgan: What did he do to you?

Artoria: Well back when I was summoned on the 4th Holy Grail War, Gilgamesh wanted to propose to be his bride but I declined because of his attitude being childish and dicking around but You on the other hand, I'm the one who I can relate an you didn't really abuse or dicking around but matured the one I know for... 

Y/n: Well thank you for sayin like that, I need to call Baobhan in order to eat dinner, I'm hungry..

Artoria: Luckily, the food is right here, prepared...

And I leave the house and open the portal...

Y/n(Thoughts): I hope this time, I will make sure this feeling will never fade but I better pick her up this time... Oh well here we go..

End.