Mundus

Y/n Pov.

As I run and got the another rusty keys and solve another puzzle, Even though that she somewhat look like my mother, she somewhat strange that she can able to teleport, so that means that she was been created by Mundus, so that's why I need to be of guarded in order to test if she can hit me if I'm down...

But more or so, I able to pick up some new devil arms and a new sword but it is still useless, but it is a more of a collection, I able to explore foggy forest, a abandoned a little bit standing arena, a pirate ship look a like but more or so, I use Limbo clones to speed off my process since this place had many walls, obstacles that are unbreakable even my raw strength or my hax able because of his authority in this island which is beyond the age of gods...

I able to solve more likely more closer to the main hall or the church which he was sealed long ago but due to the incident where my late brother opened the seal, he was broke the seal so that he could have finally revenge on me... 

But as I able to unlock more gateway and somewhat able to solve in a couple of minutes, a shadow look like a jaguar similar to V's familiar...

But I didn't waste time as I use summon swords and shoot in to shadow, and exploded on contact that should able to destroy this land but the target died but I didn't care to move on as the reinforcements came in, an army of it but I use Original Y...

But I didn't waste time as I use summon swords and shoot in to shadow, and exploded on contact that should able to destroy this land but the target died but I didn't care to move on as the reinforcements came in, an army of it but I use Original Yamato than the one I projected it, I singed in a singular swing, all of it died and disappeared, and dematerialized and move away in order to go to Mundus....

3rd: Pov:

But in the top of the building, Trish watching him fight as, she knew that she will die to direct confrontation as, she need to of guard him, while fighting but she had placed some sealing Glyphs on the other building but if that spell itself will going to be break by Y/n.... Mundus saw his performance, he was amazed that this little kid who survive all those years ago surpass Sparda, he was somewhat angered that he goes somewhat growing going to surpass Mundus himself as a Prince of Darkness and a God himself... 

Y/n on the other hand, he needs to deal again the reinforcements, it increased, having giant demons coming on my way that shoot beams but he dodged easily,  used Void slash on his Yamato but in range in order to cut everyone... Even then someone fired Electrical element on him but in color yellow... He dodged it, as he will go in front of Trish, someone fired at her, Y/n somewhat instinctively parry and repelled and killing the enemy but Trish questions him...

Trish: Why... Why did you save me, I tried to kill you, even thought It will going to hit you, you still not going to be affected by it...

But Y/n didn't want to go face to face with her...