Prologue

Y/n POV:

After a long day at work at the Office doing important email to boss and doing important task as well like meetings and long day and at last it is payday and Friday. As I went to the mall and go to retail store to buy nendroid DMC 5 Dante and Artoria Saber and it is really long line to wait but it didn't last long that I got it for 10 minutes long.

 As I went to the mall and go to retail store to buy nendroid DMC 5 Dante and Artoria Saber and it is really long line to wait but it didn't last long that I got it for 10 minutes long

Y/n: Finally It's over now I need to display on my room and I will going to play Devil May Cry 5 using Vergil this time but I'm motivated

As I went to my car which is Supra with body kitted and had a 600hp on it it is really a super nice and fast.

As I hopped on and escape on the car parking, he headed out going blazing fast of 160mph easily and once I go fast as I could on a empty road but suddenly the truck is speeding as well and I can't control the car but once I got crash I suddenly my...

As I hopped on and escape on the car parking, he headed out going blazing fast of 160mph easily and once I go fast as I could on a empty road but suddenly the truck is speeding as well and I can't control the car but once I got crash I suddenly my brain starts to feel pain and my bones are crack as hell, I couldn't move but It is the end.

Y/n(bleeding): Is this the end, I have many plans on my life as well, damn I wish that I didn't speed up on my car... I-I will-no...T.... Die.. 

And I did not breathe or my heartbeat stopped, is this truly finished and going to passed out I was awaken on the golden wind, the clouds, the trees and grass are really peaceful and there is a man standing beside me who is wearing a white clothing and a familiar face.

Y/n: Are you... Really...

???: That's right I'm God.

Y/n: And why am I in here not in heaven that I can step on clouds.

God: That was just a fiction but I'm giving you a chance to live and a wish as well.

Y/n: I want to go to Nasuverse which is Fate Grand Order but in mix of Devil May Cry but do I going to reborn as well.

God: Of course you need to but what powers do you wanted.

Y/n: I want powers of Dante Sparda and had super Dante mode in like games had unlimitied DT.

God: Done but you will going to have his body, is it okay to you.

Y/n: Of course.

God: But you need to to do good with that, with power comes with responsibility.

Y/n: I know that reference but I will do it, I promise and I will never let you down.

Y/n: Then I will name myself Dante, or full name Dante Y/n Sparda.

(3rd Pov)

There was a twin brother with a identical look who was born in a hospital and those sons are not ordinary but born from a legend which his father was name Sparda and a human mother named Eva.

Sparda: What are we going to name it Eva, how about the other one name Vergil and the other one is Dante.

Eva: How about Y/n...

Sparda: The name is good but we can call him Y/n but his real name is Dante Y/n Sparda.

Eva: That was little longer my dear...

Sparda: I can see them in my eyes, they will going to be strong as me and someday can surpass me.

A I being awaken I saw my twin which is Vergil, the motivated power hungry deadbeat dad as well.

Y/n: No way It worked, but I'm going to stop my twin brother from the first game but I need to be prepared as well and I given a knowledge but I don't know what was like to live in a Mansion by the way.

Sparda: Oh Y/n is awaken, he's adorable as well but the other one is little bit serious but happy as well... 

Eva: Just look at their eyes, they indeed had the hair and the face from you.

Sparda: I will going to train those two into strong, independent and had a big heart to love just like you.

Eva: I thought that you quit fighting.

Sparda: Just in case that the time arrives they are ready and able to fight on their own... As their eight birthday, I will going to give them my weapons the Rebellion for Y/n and Vergil for Yamato and the amulets as well will going to split into half but I'm going to give you for now.

Eva: Ok hon but we need to go home for now..

Sparda: Oh right I'm just excited... I'm going to get my car real quick

And they went to the car and exited to the hospital and heading to the mansion

Y/n(Thoughts): But If Chaldea exists maybe I can join as well after I beat Vergil as well but he will going to be Nelo Angelo for the next couple of years. But I decided to become the Devil Hunter and name Devil May Cry.  But this is a new experience as well but I'm going to get stronger no matter what. But I' not going to be a pizza hobo as the original and sundaes as well.

The End.