Wedding Preparations

3rd Pov:

As the days have past since the Defeat of Mundus and in Chaldea, their friends and Olga as well heard that Y/n, Morgan, Salter and Artoria are engaged now since they are preparing on their wedding but they didn't knew that those girls are pregnant as well. But meanwhile on Cu Caster, Cu, Emiya and Gudao are on the Fuyuki City rayshifted on to that place...

Gudao: So what gifts should we buy since Y/n is going to get married next week or so...

Emiya: I think I will be somewhat in charge when it comes to food and others as well like Tamamo Cat and the others as well.. 

Cu Lancer: Since you're the chef right?

Emiya: Yeah I know, how about yours...

Cu Lancer: I'll be thinking like... A... Picture Frame...

Gudao: You can't be serious, think about a better one...

Cu Caster: Sometimes you have to be simple, you don't need to be extravagant sometimes, it's all important is the memories that you created... Which my Lancer self pick the picture frame...

And There is one guy came in as well late, which Gudao invited as well, who also was the male version of Artoria or also known as Arthur Pendragon who is, somewhat friends as well in Y/n later on...

Arthur: Sorry I'm late...

Emiya: You've gotta been kidding me, you're late...

Arthur: I know...

Gudao: You know you're the one who's been waiting...

Cu Lancer: I think lets go now, we have to look some gifts... 

Arthur: And where's Y/n?

Gudao: He's doing important things...

Arthur: Oh... Ok. About that, what I've could tell that there is a shopping center nearby right?

Gudao: Yes, but we don't need to rush out, there's not need to.

As they entered to the shopping center, it was a coincidence that Mash and Gudako are here... 

Mash: You are also here Sempai!

Gudao: What a coincidence you two...

Mash: Sempai Gudako Told me that you going here also...

Gudao: You heard our plan...

Gudako: Of course, you're too loud when you talk...

Gudao: So what are you doing here?

Gudako: You know... Buying gifts as well...

Gudao: If you want you can come join us...

Gudako: Umm maybe later but me and Mash will going to do something...