Y/n Vs Gilver

After all the fun that I drink on Bobby's Cellar with Enzo, I was suspecting about Gilver but he is more little bit more serious at the time but after that long night of spying on him I decided to go home but luckily that I wasn't really that drunk or else I will going to have an accident and once I'm on home but I stumbled again on her work but It more likely Ebony and Ivory she has been working on. 

Y/n: Hey Nell what gun do you working on it.

Nell: It's a work on art, what I called but It take a lot of time.

Y/n: And How's work!

Nell: Well we have new customers as well but there is a man named Gilver, the top mercenary and a high contractor.

Y/n: Gilver?

Nell: You know him!

Y/n: He visit Bobby's Cellar last hour...

Nell: Well he bought double barrel shotgun for the last 3 hours or so.

Y/n: Gotta love shotguns!

Nell: You need to sleep this time.

Y/n: I'm not a kid anymore!

Nell: You're a kid in my eyes.

Y/n: My guns are broken.

Nell: Again! Well I need to work to.

Time Skip:  Few Days Later:

After all the jobs that I receive from someone and Nell told me in a another day Gilver she visited on me and try to be careful on Gilver but she saw him that he is a demon when he transformed into demon knight with big sword and armor as well. As I will going to ride on my motorcycle, shadow servant appears but it is taken a form of saber.

Y/n: Oh, shadow servants are a pain on my ass but It is more likely a training to me when if Vergil arrives, I can sure can stand up to him.

Y/n: Let's dance shall we!

As I use my new pistols but it was blocked by it but I take advantage of it but I use air hike to teleport instantly and use Rebellion combo 2 and 3 to take massive damage but it block some of it and at last I use stinger with million stabs to finish the battle. But it survived because of battle continuation but I use combo 1 and helm breaker to chop him of at half and it disappeared very quickly.

Theme End.

Y/n: That's easy, maybe but I need to finish it quickly and the bike wasn't destroyed, the insurance of it is quite expensive. Well Then Let's get going.

Time Skip: Few Hours Later.

2:00 PM

Gunsmith.

As I arrived after I battled a another shadow servant I saw her caring the guns she invented or resell it. I sat on the working desk and talk to her a little bit.

 I sat on the working desk and talk to her a little bit