Summer Singularity

3rd Pov:

As they arrived at the summer singularity where all the fun at summer starts here... Festivals, Doujin making and much more... There are almost all of masters, Servants, and alive heroic Spirits... 

Not all of them are on the Doujin making but most of them are on the beach relaxing and minding on their own business...  But right now, Y/n and his family are in the hotel checking in where the assassin Henry Jekyll & Hyde manage all the incoming masters or living heroic spirit checking in or a servant... 

Henry Jekyll: So it seems that you're arrive Y/n

Henry Jekyll: So it seems that you're arrive Y/n... And the reservation is here take this card which will be served as a key to 11th floor number 1121...

Y/n: Thank you... Well then we still have more time to relax... 

Morgan: I agreed but what about the kids?

Y/n: Well... I can clone myself right so, I will entrusted to them... 

Mordred: Is the room bigger dad?

Y/n: Yeah, Luckily It's the only room left that is bigger... 

Latoria: But we should have our swimsuits as well... 

Y/n: Just later, but for now we need to put our luggage in our room... 

But as they went to the elevator, it's Gudao,  Gudako and Jeanne Alter in their summer outfits or swimsuits...

Gudao: Y/n! you're here, and you're whole family are here... Since it is summer, we had our things to do right Sis... 

Gudako: Yeah, absolutely, we had our convention at the other side where Doujin are there... 

Artoria: What's a Doujin?

And I got little bit sweating...

Y/n: Just don't mention that word... 

Salter: Then Why you are hiding the secret...