Battle of Temen Ni Gru

Note: If you skip the intro, you don't know what story takes place, if you know it then you can skip it.

After Vergil enters the towers entrance at the underground, on the other hand Arkham exits the underground pretty quickly thanks to he is trained to use black arts or usage of demon powers and magecraft. 

Meanwhile.

As Morgan sitting to the desk while Y/n seating on his usual seat and he got many calls but he is closing the shop this time but the unknown man staring on the shop but Morgan noticed it and informed him.

Morgan: Hey Y/n there is a guy who has dark mana sensing on him but not the same as yours but we need to be ready.

Y/n: I got this, but you need to.

Morgan: Ok my husband.

As the man entered the shop he was observing the surroundings and I replied to him.

Y/n: Hey are you the brand new customer but sorry business closed if you are need to pee then the toilet is right on the back and its clean.

Arkham: Are you Y/n, The Son of Sparda.

Y/n: Where do you hear that story.

Arkham: From your brother.

And he is starting to my amulet.

Morgan: And who are you!

Arkham: I don't want to and he sent a invitation from you.

As he grabs my table.

Arkham: Please accept this.

As he going to grab the table Morgan switch to her heroic spirit form to knock him out using her staff and once he was knocked on the other side, he disappeared quickly.

Morgan: Be carefull and who is your brother by the way.

Y/n: An invitation huh and let's talk it later about my brother but we have company.

As all the demons charge in to the shop at the top, Y/n reacted to by using the swing on his sword Rebellion knock them but some of it are dead.

Morgan: Demons ?

Y/n: Do you see one before.

Morgan: I think this is the first time.

Y/n: Just don't aim on me or fight for now.

Morgan: Fine!

As he uses his Ebony and Ivory pistols when he goes full rush firing high rapid on his pistols and able to kill 2 of them and he goes dash pretty fast that he able to create afterimage effect end he fired one shot and finished.

Y/n: See don't worry, when we go out you can fight as well.

Morgan: But it seems strange that the whole coverage of the town was somehow we are surrounded by boundary field.

Y/n: Which means we need to kill the who cast boundary field but it has a duration right?

Morgan: Yes that's right my husband but who is your brother?

Y/n: Vergil... He is my twin brother but last year we are kind of disagreement mostly but he was obsessed with power after we parted ways but he is going to summon the Temen Ni Gru tower this time.