Visions of V Part 3: Island of Fortuna

8 Years Later:

 That time Vergil became much more powerful honing his skills to his potential and had Demonic magecraft along the way, he traveled the whole world dedicated to gain power, killed many Magus and some servants along the way. Since after those events, he discarded some of his human emotions in order to gain power along the way. As of this time, he traveled to the Fortuna Island which he heard that is the place where they worshiped a Demon as a God which was his father Sparda. 

He walked on every street with his brown cloak to not see his face and the others as well somewhat required to wear, it was a busy city filled with worshipers and rare tourist, old style structure similar to the old times or Gothic style. He was fascinated, how did those people worship a Demon as a God.

Not long after, he was under attack, but his skills are proficient and well polished swordsmanship.

He was fast able to slice and tear a lot of lesser demons, so fast  all able to dash and cut because of his weapon Yamato... After the battle ends, he grabs his cloak and cloak himself in order not to been seen by public. As the people show up, he passing by them, until the red clothed hood woman somewhat noticed and follow him at the same time without Vergil noticing her. 

But they are amazed that, it exist in this time, but at the same time Olga knew that this place called Fortuna is mostly a cult that worship Y/n's Father because he is the one who saved the world which Mundus and the other Demon Gods Invade the human realm. They saw a big capital, and mostly every people are wearing with hood. 

Vergil knew that woman is suddenly finding on him, he run up to the unknown alleyway, where no one sees them, as he stop, the woman stop as well.

As Vergil goes and see her, why did she follow him, how fascinating...

Vergil: What are your true intentions woman, why did you follow me... *In a calm and serious voice*.

Unknown Woman: Um, well you see, its... *Pointing her fingers...

Vergil: What? If not, then leave me alone...

Unknown Woman: Well Your clothes are quite different from the rest

Vergil: I see, and what else...

Unknown Woman: So... What are you doing here since, all of us going to the Church...

Vergil: And who is that priest you're worshipping....

Unknown Woman: His name is Sanctus, he's the head priest and the leader of the Order of the Sword, but he's kind of an old man so that's why he look like a pope or a head priest.