Singularity 1: Part 2

Y/n Pov:

After all the Wyverns are appeared and the Original Jeanne appeared, we are now at the forest which in order to know her but I used a new technique which I developed in order to block sensory abilities, and make our surrounding invisible to enemies can sense since I know her alter self can sense her with the use of giant cubes.

Cu Lancer: What are those.

Y/n: These are my new techniques, lately I able to further experiment my further abilities able to create these. These cubes can block sensory since if the enemies can sense our location, we are exposed but it can disrupt enemy servants power and weaken them if they are close.

Gudako: That's awesome, for an ability like that, not only that it is useful when hiding.

EMIYA: Indeed to say, this can make it to our advantage since, we don't know your other version's allies were dealing.

Medea Lily: But It is a type of magecraft to say right?

Y/n: It's more of Demonic magecraft or magic to say, it's the first time I'm using it real time, but I don't know the disadvantage to say.

Morgan: You are really getting better and better to say Y/n.

Y/n: No need to at all, so Jeanne, I heard that there is a dragon witch is similar to your name.

Jeanne: I heard not long after since I was summoned, the rumors are spreading but my abilities like sensing and seeing other servant's classes and my power somewhat lessen.

Artoria: Maybe the two of you are sharing the same name does it mean that the other one gets more powerful but you are weaken.

Salter: Well this the first time you used your brain other than eating food...

Artoria: Shut up other me!

Salter: Don't get angry at me...

Jeanne: Are they always like that.

Y/n: Sometimes other than that they are not when they are first met.

Jeanne: And one last thing, who are you people.

Mash: My name is Mash, I'm a Demi-Servant.

Jeanne: Demi-Servant, but I've never heard of those...

Gudako: My name is Gudako Fujimaru and my twin brother is Gudao and we are the last Masters from Group called Chaldea.

Mash: We are the ones who will prevent human extinction in the future, our goal is to collect the 7 Grail from every singularity.

Y/n: And I'm Y/n Sparda, and those girls, they are just revived and return to their original bodies, so they are not servants anymore.