Endings and New Beginnings

3rd Pov:

Y/n: I think this is great...

As Y/n finishing suiting up his attire which this day was the memorable day of his life even the girls as well, but it was only the surprise... He had black suit with pants plus a classy shoes he brought before this day and a black necktie and white long sleeve...

Gudao: Yeah, it suits you...

Cu Lancer: We'll meet you later... I better keep going...

EMIYA: Me too since I prepared a lot of things, lucking TamamoCat and Boudica helping me in cooking in catering later plus the some Chaldea staff in charge in cooking as well...

Cu Caster: You still are the greatest cooker all around...

EMIYA: Well that was my hobby when I was a teen back in the day...

Y/n: Yeah, you guys better keep going...

Gudao: You got it... Well Dr. Romani, Director Olga and Da Vinci is on their way as well... Goodbye...

Y/n: Goodbye you all, see on the church... 

And they got out...

Y/n: Luckily I've full tank my Lambo, these days the oil hike increase day by day...

Meanwhile: 

Habenyan: You tree are looking good as well, I hope you find happiness as well my dear friend Morgan

Morgan: Me too as well my dear friend, I'm sure after that, we can ourselves in peace but we can help Chaldea a little bit from time to time...

Artoria: Luckily sis, that we found our happiness. right?

Morgan: Yeah, lucky for us even then you're sore looser keeps getting on you're way...

Salter: That's me and my normal self, but I'm happy that you're not the one Morgan I knew...

Habenyan: And where's Baobhan...

Morgan: She's gone first with Melusine and Barghest, that kid... But I'm happy that she's happy this time...

As the door open but It was Merlin all along, but he was summoned this time, he wanted to attend on to her wedding.... Luckily Morgan Isn't pissed when seeing him, but neutral, but for Artoria and Salter which somewhat excited and little bit happy...

Artoria: Wait... You're here as well!

Merlin: Of course, Luckily I have been summoned, I'm happy that you're not the same Artoria before and you as well alter... 

Morgan: Just don't piss me off... Or else...

Merlin: I know, I know! But the others are waiting, we don't want to be late don't you... Plus some of them are in the church right now, we better hurry...