Singularity 1: Part 4

3rd: PoV:

As time passes, Y/n and the others are able to kill dragons for the whole day but it is not good looking for Jeanne Alter, her allies have been heavily injured by outnumbering them, they are now at their base, which they hold the Grail by not other than Gilles but not Saber as he used to but he is now a caster, which was his motives is to bring back Jeanne but his ideal version. 

Jalter: Gilles, we got trouble lately.

Gilles: I see that your wounds are very damaged, who did this to you

Jalter: It was my other self, but this guy named Y/n Sparda, Gudao and Gudako the masters of Chaldea, but for Y/n, he's strong because of his aura but luckily he didn't fight.

Gilles: Sparda you say? If that so then, I'll summon a new servants that will help you, How about Fafnir, the ultimate dragon.

Jalter: But can you heal us...

Gilles: As you wish my Jeanne, but can you detect the other fake Jeanne and her allies.

Jalter: I can't, my senses are blocking it, maybe tomorrow.

Meanwhile on Y/n.

Right now, it's on Dinner time on our camp, EMIYA always been cooking, he'd prepared us a meal which tastes better than any chef. As the same old usual that Artoria and Alter eat many amounts of food, which made Marie and Mozart surprised but its normal when Mash said because of their appetite. As the time passes, we clean up and cleaning the trash, as me and the boys except Mozart who go out on his own, while the girls, were chit chatting but I don't even bother by it.

Cu Lancer: Hey, Y/n what happened to you on those girls, since they confessed to you?

Y/n: Since then, they drained me everyday, I became more busy to them, but I able to balance out because of my limbo clones.

Gudao: You are really lucky, you had a complete harem, not only that you had a adopted daughter on your side.

Y/n: Even they are still clingy and possessive to me, I still love them.

Gudao: And how those girls ever fall in love with you...

Y/n: I don't know.

Gudao: And you don't even know!

Y/n: Yeah...

As we able to take out the trash, we went back all the way to the camp.

3rd PoV:

Marie: You see I am in a middle of puberty, so talking about love and romance...

Jeanne: I appreciate the offer but that's hard for me, since I'm a heroic spirit.