Thanks For 11K and Suggestions.

Thank you for supporting this story, I'm really surprised that it blew off than most of my stories since I'm trying to improve my writing style. This story is mostly I wanted to based a little bit of Naruto style of element, maybe I will implement backstory, like Vergil's backstory before Devil May Cry 3. 

As For the Harem, I wanted to be simple I think max of 4 or 5 or maybe 6 I believe to be more manageable as for his harem for now is Artoria, Artoria Alter and Morgan, since I read most of harem stories that max out of 20, 30 large harem, since its to unrealistic and so called child support since you can't manage a large of it, so that's why I mostly go on realistic as possible if you are dumb rich that have unlimited money on it, then good but it's to weird to have a large harem like that.

Why do I made Y/n or Dante Sparda basically powerful, In the lore of the Original Devil May Cry on Novels and Manga, he stated or I heard and research that he's on high Universal to Low complex universal due to amp he's given and he defeated Void Mundus who was more powerful than original Mundus  on DMC Novel, Cheng who was absorbed 70 percent of Sparda's DNA and Beastheads who can predict the past, present and the future itself and somewhere can reality warp but Dante from DMC 2 somewhat survives and pull of a win. For more information go to Vs battle Wiki to find out on DMC universe.

As for the Lostbelt arc, I wanted to somewhere little bit of appearance early in the story as well since in order to prevent what will happened on a canon timeline, Alien God will somewhat will going to appear after Goetia and Solomon from the Solomon arc.

Y/n will be the one to be in charge of Lostbelts since he will going to need any information and V as well can cooperate using Clairvoyance. As for other masters like Gudao and Gudako, they will be proceeded like the cannon timeline.

Suggestions.

1. Do you want Vergil to pull of an Itachi move on Y/n, who will going to die by saving him from Mundus. He will going to reveal why did he did it motivating Y/n before to gain power and going to say it in the end "I will love you Y/n always".

2. Make him more of an Anti-Hero and he's more likely to gather information if you want to survive him.

3. Do you want on Vergil is taking a role than Y/n will be on DMC 4 and going to meet Nero for the first time.

4. What will Mordred's reaction since Y/n's harem now is Morgan, Artoria and her alter self.

5. Do you want Devil May Cry Zero where Y/n's first met Vergil after 18 years before the Temen Ni Gru.

6. Do you want to have events similar to Fate Grand order in game but in different scenario and route itself since I want to have my own version of it like Summer, Christmas and many more. 

And that's all every one and have a good day to you all.

- Matto The Saiyan 😊👌

Peace!!