Mastermind.

After all the enemies that they encountered, they are relatively easy even Greyon, a demon giant horse has been killed and Y/n gained a new power which is to slow down time without cooldown. As they are in the chamber or the core itself, They saw and heard Vergil, but Morgan will going to watch those two.

Vergil: Why this isn't working?! Is there something missing? Must be more blood be shed?

Y/n: You seem to be in a bad mood.

Vergil: Y/n. It seems your power is match or even greater than mine.

Y/n: I don't really care about that anyway that my mother's amulet is the key that unlocks the the door to the demon world. Hahaha good plan pop.

Vergil: Just the opposite actually... Originally it was the key to the demon world but it was given to humans as a gift.

Y/n: It doesn't matter to me one way or other. More importantly I've come all this way.

As I draw my sword and pointed at him.

Y/n: I'm sure you have the time to play one more game, right? 

Vergil: Why not? After all we share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's  little spell. 

Y/n: So you want to piece of me literally. Then come at me bro if you can.

As I use my Rebellion sword and dashed at Mach 30 speeds, Vergil is able to counter barely but I overpower him easily Once he uses multi judgement cut, I effortlessly dodged to the point I taunting him. 

As he is going to use his Judgement cut end he said.

Vergil: I'm Motivated!

As he uses Judgement cut end again but it was negated by his brother by using royal guard and Y/n uses Beowulf speed blitz Vergil to the point It can't react and beaten down by 1 punch but As Vergil Going to get up they were ganged up by Lady who ...

As he uses Judgement cut end again but it was negated by his brother by using royal guard and Y/n uses Beowulf speed blitz Vergil to the point It can't react and beaten down by 1 punch but As Vergil Going to get up they were ganged up by Lady who fires a rocket on his rocket launcher, as Morgan wanted to step in, Y/n told her that she is an ally as well, but as soon as the 2 v1 goes Y/n hasn't show fatigues unlike Vergil has because Y/n has unlimited stamina and mana so he can go on forever if he wanted to. As the fight go on, the clown appears and It was Jester.

 As the fight go on, the clown appears and It was Jester