Dr. Romani's Secret

3rd Pov: Chaldea Interrogation room...

As Y/n, Artoria questioned Olga and Dr. Romani about the incident a long time ago where on the 4th Holy Grail war and about Solomon and why he wanted to extinct the human race without any trace of getting hunted by Alaya, Gaia and the Counter Guardians who exist beyond space and time...

Olga: Where do you get from all of that info?

Artoria: At the Atlas Institute was from a ruler servant Sherlock Holmes... We heard that he had no records at Chaldea, and somewhat connected to Solomon, the Grand Caster and extinction of Humanity...

Olga: Connected to Solomon? From what I knew is My dad won the 4th Holy Grail war, he uses the grail to wish on the funding on this Organization Chaldea...

Dr. Romani: I can explain!

Y/n: Then talk, if we want to finish those cases on the singularity and Solomon... My wife told me that the next singularity will be Babylonia also known as the Age of Gods are well alive in that era...

Olga: Babylonia, this is the home of Gilgamesh when he was a king... But luckily we had divine Servants like Karna, Arjuna, and many more... 

Y/n: Don't change the subject, from I would say, we need to solve this problem luckily most of the masters or Servants or even revived heroic Spirits are on Summer Singularity... We need to work together...

As Dr. Romani Sweating, his arms couldn't hide on.. and the two people known it like Artoria and Y/n his secret that's why he stand up and speak to himself... 

Dr. Romani: Fine! The truth is I'm Solomon but reborn after the 4th holy grail war and became Dr. Romani as my new life... Even then my spirit is still recorded... From most of the time I don't have clairvoyance anymore and Magic circuits to cast any magecraft... Yes I'm the one who assist you're father, Olga to build this Organization but I can't track my other self due to I have lost any of my powers this time...

As he said it anything, Y/n is impressed that he told the truth...

Y/n: I told you that saying the truth is not really hard... 

Artoria: Even then the incinerate of humanity is delayed from more years, they said prevention is better than nothing... But how are you still alive even you had the contract for the Throne of Heroes... Even I was in contract and remove due to being revived... 

Dr. Romani: Well I wished to have my new identity and new life if something is in danger, I can turn back to my servant form... But the one you fought Solomon from London is a Grand Caster, I can't turn into, only caster for now...

Y/n: Despite all of that, we should.... 

Dr. Romani: Don't I'm not ready yet... I can't say to them, I just need more time...

Olga: I agreed that he should have more time, but even then it's best to reveal it... Even we made mistakes, we have to try and prevent it next time...

Dr. Romani: Yes... Director... 

As they went out, the group saw Merlin and summoned two Lancer Artoria and Alter as well leaving Y/n face palm...

Y/n: Of course, I should have stopped you a long time ago...

Merlin: Oh come on, you wanted right? A harem full of Artoria in different class and Morgan as well... 

Y/n: You've gotta been kidding me...

But the OG Artoria is jealous because of their size of their body is bigger and better than her...

Latoria: How the hell did you share with Morgan, you know that she is our enemy right, If were going to share our lover then

Latoria: How the hell did you share with Morgan, you know that she is our enemy right, If were going to share our lover then... It should be allowed since we are also Artoria right?

Y/n: How the hell, Even you had the same name, you have different mind and personality...

Artoria: You know we are not allow to loose even in games darling... 

Lalter: Even we are different versions and timelines, we are still the same

Y/n: You're dead to me Merlin, I could have sealed you a long time ago... 

But Merlin decided to run away and rashifted back to Summer Singularity writing new Doujin where Y/n and Artoria are the main characters.... But the two lancers begging for Y/n to revive them, but he changed Latoria's Holy Lance by not affecting her by using it in order to not to turn her into Goddess Rhongomyniad...  They are happy since Just revive them hopping that Merlin didn't revive Caster version of her... 

Y/n: You two are happy... 

Latoria: Of course, why should I since you revived us... 

Artoria: Let's return home since Morgan cook dinner for us... 

Latoria: Wait this version of her is not from what we knew right?

Artoria: Well yes, she is the Fairy queen in her timeline, and she told me that Fairies are born in a same purpose and identical faces, so that's why there is a Fairy version of us...

Later: And where's Mordred?

Y/n: She's at home a long time, this family is going to be complicated...

Lalter: You should be enjoyed because you've got us... 

Y/n: Well then let's go home....

As they went home from the portal, They saw Mordred was eating Morgan's cooking and she's happy to find out that she had many siblings... 

Morgan: Is this Merlin's doing? I'm getting annoyed by him...

Artoria: Luckily he had escaped to a singularity...

Mordred: Wait, another mothers, this going to be a bigger family...

Y/n: It is...

Artoria: As long as were happy, were should we find even we find challenges, besides were always supporting us from time to time right?

Y/n: Yeah... *Sweating his face*. 

Y/n(thoughts): Mom forgive me if I become a playboy having a harem... These girls are thirsty especially Artoria and Morgan those two siblings or my wives... 

End.

Next Chapter: Festival Night Camelot(Lemon)