Two Brothers

As the helmet reveals its identity, Morgan shocked that she didn't knew that his brother has been alive for months. Even the others are shocked about the clash on the shockwave. but as for the servants like Jalter, Jeanne and the others are disappeared because of Y/n took the grail.

Artoria: Is that his brother, his eyes are corrupted and his aura somewhat different to Y/n...

EMIYA: Yeah come to look at it, he somewhat resembles to my hairstyle. 

Gudao: But we have to remain silent for a while.

Then the Dr. Romani contacts them.

Dr. Romani: This is really bad, I heard that he's Y/n's twin brother, if the two continue to clash, then this place will going to destroyed. I'll transport you all back.

Morgan: I cant leave my husband, if he stays then I'll stay.

Salter: I'm with her, we can't leave here, if he's here then we wait before we leave this singularity.

Artoria: Same as me also, I can't even leave him.

Cu Lancer: Then I'm on a same page as well.

Mash: Then we have to be defensive as possible.

Morgan, Medea lily and Caster Cu placed a protective barrier in order to protect them if the two starts to fight. 

Gudao: I hope that we will going to be protected.

Gudako: I hope so.

Back in the fight.

Y/n: It's been months now Vergil or should I say Nelo Angelo.

But he didn't even talk.

Y/n: So you don't talk, do you remember this amulet.

As he grab the amulet to him,  Vergil remembered something on his sealed memories when he was about to become Nelo Angelo.

Flashback.

Mom: Vergil, Y/n, happy birthday to you both...

Y/n: Thanks mom...

Vergil: Thank you as well, and where's the present?

And she grab those two amulets, she gave to two of them that they should remember their father even then, he was somewhat gone or most likely vanished. 

Y/n: I love you too, mom...

Mom: I love you two as well my dear Y/n and what about your response my little Vergil.

Vergil: I love you as well mom.

Mom: We still have food later on, come we shall eat before we went to  bed.

Flashback ended.

As somewhat he starts to shred some tears but at the same time he somewhat loosing control because of Mundus corrupted Vergil turning him to his minions. Screaming of agony with pain with madness as he somewhat loosing control to the point it creates powerful earthquakes for a short while. But the two talking on their consciousness continuing their conversation. But in the outside the two continue to talk.

 But in the outside the two continue to talk