Summer Singularity Part 3: Volley Ball Tournament

3rd Pov:

  As the summer heat continues, many servants or alive Heroic Spirits are participating on the contest or tournament like Volleyball, Surfing, any kind of activities... Right now in the Volleyball Tournament Y/n and Robin Hood vs Karna and Arjuna...

 Right now in the Volleyball Tournament Y/n and Robin Hood vs Karna and Arjuna

Karna: So it seems we meet again... Y/n...

Y/n: Yeah It seems... 

Arjuna: You too as well Robin Hood, we've fought in 5th singularity... 

Robin hood: Yep, since this is just a game, lets try to give it our best...

Y/n: That's the spirit...

Meanwhile:

Gudao and Jalter finished on the Convention same as Gudako and Mash... they went to the seaside of the Beach and they see, Y/n, Robin hood vs Karna and Arjuna in a Beach Volleyball tournament, where Leonidas is the host in the event... 

Leonidas: It seems the match is about to start, we got the right corner, we have Y/n Sparda and Robin Hood and the Left corner we have Karna and Arjuna! Let the match begin...

Gudao: Wow a Volleyball tournament hosted by Leonidas, Y/n did actually wanted to enjoy... Wait! Robin Hood, I thought he was with us...

Jalter: He left us not long after...

Gudao: You didn't tell me!

Jalter: Besides, were busy in the convention handing or selling some cultured Doujin, right partner!

Gudako: Hey Mash can you accompany me at the restroom...

Mash: Right, Sempai! 

As the match started, crowds are hyped because Y/n did join in this tournament but he facepalmed...

Robin Hood: You still face palming when the crowd is somewhat hype at you...

Y/n: Yeah good grief honestly I'm not really good dealing with that...

Karna: Stop talking and focus on the match...

As Arjuna start to serve the ball, Y/n blocked it but Karna as well blocked reflecting it on to Robin Hood and as he soon spike on the ground, Arjuna on the other hand save the ball... But as he saved, Karna Spiked it but Y/n tossed the ball and touched the ground as the crowd cheered...

Y/n: Nice try but In my school day, I'm a pro when it comes to basketball or this sport...

Arjuna: Well see about that! Right, Karna!

Karna: Yeah right! I don't care that you're good in this sport...

Y/n: Is that so! Well then, show you two what you got...

As it continued the crowd cheered back to back, Y/n did let them score just incase to be a fun match as usual... Then again, Arjuna is a archer class that's why he able to predict what going to do, but it somewhat countered by Y/n again by blocking while Robin hood is able to attack as well...