Summer Singularity Final Chapter: Merged Devil Sword Y/n's vacation

3rd Pov:

________________________________________________________________________________

Time went on, importantly since many day had pass since then that Y/n had solved this singularity's main problem and this day is their final day before everything back normal... The waves are breezing with cool and warm winds... At the Same time the Sparda-Pendragon family are having a fun moment and they don't want to interfere and they are minding on their own business... 

Artoria on the other hand, she doesn't know how to swim due to being relied on having a blessing to Lady of the Lake that can walk on water, but she wanted to her husband Y/n to teach her how to swim..

Mordred: Wow swimming mom and you can't really do that, even a average 6 year old can swim better than you... 

And she got hit by Artoria...

Mordred*Hurt*: Ow... I'm just joking... 

Y/n: I told you not to piss of her, even I'm really scared when she does pissed of me... 

Mordred: You're right, I'll go surf for a while... 

Artoria: Just go back when you're done!

And she left surfing with her friend, while the two are teaching to swim and Salter joins in...

Salter: Don't forget about me Y/n...

Y/n: Wait you too Alter... 

Salter: I'm basically her, you know what I mean... 

Y/n: Fine, I'm going to teach you too as well... And I like you're clothes...

Salter: You mean this Maid swimsuit, even it's kinda hard that other people seeing me like that since I'm already married but thank you for liking my new swimsuit... 

And Artoria steps in with her competitive attitude to her alter self...

Artoria: And how about me as well Y/n?

Y/n: Well.... Both of you are looking good and I just want to make sure you two are going to enjoy...