Summer Singularity Part 4: Boys Night Out

3rd Pov:

After all the day that happened in the summer singularity, where many are enjoyed, even at night it still active like going out to the Bar, some activities does in night and many more...  Luckily Y/n did got a permission to do so since his wives are really strict once for a while... 

________________________________________________________________________________

Night time: 

Y/n: Sorry everyone I'm late, I've gotta take care some things...

Gudao: Oh no problem about that...

Y/n: And I thought that you are not allowed to drink right?

Gudao: Well, I'm going to drink non alcoholic drink... 

Y/n: You still have you're time with Jeanne Alter, right?

Gudao: Nah, I'm really done with all the task... 

Cu Lancer: Oh really?

Y/n: Our boy here is all grown up... 

Emiya: Indeed... 

Gudao: It's not that... 

Cu Lancer: And what's the blush...

Gudao: It's nothing...

Y/n: Oh really, did the two of you, like did something... And don't worry, we've been to this scenario right? 

Cu Lancer: When she's speaking  at me, she's to moody but when it comes to you, oh boy, she does like her... 

Emiya: Indeed, but you have a good taste... 

Gudao: Oh come on... 

Y/n: But in all seriousness, where are the others...

Emiya: Yeah, Arthur and You're caster self still on the other side... 

And they arrived with Teach (Blackbeard) joining in....

Teach: Sorry were late, and did we miss something...

Y/n: Not, nothing, me too I got late I got late...

Arthur: Well, how Artoria, my female version my self... 

Y/n: Still taking care of the kids, even that it's really weird even the two of us known each other for a long time...

Arthur: Don't worry, the timeline is complicated or infinite concept of universes are weird but sometimes I did accept it. 

Cu Caster: I heard that Our boy Gudao had grown up... 

Teach: I see, so you're dating with Jeanne Alter, don't worry the boys can have you're back... 

Emiya: And where we going to go?

Y/n: And I'm not allowed to go those, you know some places, A bar will be fine...

Teach: So, you're still like a kid, got owned by you're wives...

Y/n: Well, they're going to kill me, their glares are really scary for some time...

Cu Caster: Well, we can talk to the bar right? I hope they serve like non Alcoholic drinks for Gudao...

Cu Lancer: I hope it's not Moriarty who will going to serve those drinks...

Y/n: Me too, I got a bad feelings about this... If not we'll going to the 7 Eleven and buy some drinks...

Emiya: We've got to find out...

And as they go through the bar, where few people are drinking and a one expected servant is serving drinks suspiciously due to being evil somewhat in nature.