Night with Morgan🍋

After the battle on The tower a long time ago, the two couple are in the house or Y/n's shop. They are cleaning on the destroyed things and furniture. Meanwhile on the other dimension called Avalon, a Dick Wizard was Amazed on their development as a couple.

 Meanwhile on the other dimension called Avalon, a Dick Wizard was Amazed on their development as a couple

Merlin: Even this other version of Morgan is much more better than the Morgan I knew. But this, her body is more better than Artoria but I'm already pledge to my king. Y/n you are really a man of culture but your powers are same as your father Sparda and your abilities and unpredictability are on a whole another level.  If I got summoned or on Chaldea in the future, I hope that Morgan will not going to kill me. 

Back to them.

Y/n: Hey Morgan, can you join me getting some new furniture and a new Television. 

Morgan: But I'm the one who will going to choose those new furniture, since I'm your wife now. Can you make a request on me if you wanted.

Y/n: And what is that ?

Morgan: Can you summon my adopted daughter Baobhan Sith if you have a time, I wanted to see her for all those years.

Y/n: Well for now you need to have a document like that because it is needed in a modern era.

Morgan: How about your name, does it is the same.

Y/n: I have my real name but I change it for hiding my identity but I know who can pull it off. 

As they are cleaning on the mess that those demons that destroyed the furniture. After that, they had a dinner and a bath, as Y/n will go to their bedroom but he is surprised to see that Morgan wears her Royal Icing. 

Y/n: You are really prepared today from what I can see

Morgan: Of course It is our first time doing this, I want to enjoy our time as a couple my husband now come here.

Y/n Pov:

As I went closer and we start kissing each other, she starts to dominate me but I gained a upper hand as our string of saliva to end our kiss. But Morgan unbuckle my pants and she was amazed on my dick.

Morgan: From what I can tell that your dick is ready, I'm really excited what it would taste like.

As she gives me a fellatio, as she's going to speed it up, it build my precums on her, as 5 minutes have passed I'm almost at a verge of climax.

Y/n: Morgan, I'm going to...

Morgan: Release it on my mouth my husband! I wanted it all.

As I released all of it on her mouth, she drank it all and giving a ahegao expression in the end. 

Morgan: It tastes addicting but I wanted inside of my pussy, I can't wait it anymore.

Y/n: Very well.

As I use my dick to thrust in her pussy and start to move fast, she is lost in lust already making loud moans while we are on doggystyle. As we change positions from cowgirl, to missionary after that I start to grope her breast making her to moan even harder than before.

Morgan: Mess me up my husband, please pamper me more.

Y/n: You are really enjoying this.

Morgan: I really going to enjoy this because of you my husband, do it harder, I don't care if I don't have a child with you.

As I did it harder and closer to climax, and once It climax on her insides, its overflowing with semen on her insides.

Morgan: I wanted more my husband, this time we will going to do it everyday.

Y/n: Aw crap but I can't just impregnate you.

Morgan: Why not?

Y/n: Because of Mundus, if he comes back, I don't want to put you into danger as well even the child itself so after that we can do that.

Morgan: Okay I agree as well that you told me that Mundus is a big threat to us, how about I use my staff.

As she use her staff and she cast a spell on her body that she will not going to get pregnant and have a protection.

Timeskip: 5 hours later.

After a intense bonding session with her from changing positions from reverse cowgirl, to doggystyle and anal. And now she is satisfied and lying in bed same just like me.

Morgan: I wanted to stay like this my husband. 

Y/n: Good night as well my beautiful wife.

As I hugged her, we slowly drifting to the dream world and sleeping happily ever after.