Y/n's Awakening

After all the enemies that they got on the last 10 minutes, they are continuing the journey to the top and defeating the annoying clown Jester who pisses Y/n off but luckily Jester able to survive a lot of damage from Morgan and Y/n but they are now at the big entrance on the gate with old weapons lying down and those two statues speak.

???: Look brother! It's been ages, but we finally have company!

???: I see that.

???: We must entertain our guest!

???: You're right! We have a gracious host!

???: How do I know, we must come up to something.

Morgan: We don't need entertainment, you two see that my husband and I needed to cross the bridge.

Y/n: I think that you piss them off, but whatever you stole my line.

???: Our job here is to guard this door.

???: That's right we can't let you pass!

As they transformed in to their host form they are big as the two are staring at him.

Y/n: Well I can take those two.

Morgan: if you need help then you can tag on me.

Y/n: Lets get started.

As they battle, the two twins try to attack Y/n but it vanished and go with distance using Ebony and Ivory as it fired on to it, it deflected very easily but he created an opening using crystal technique to launched iced spikes from Cerberus but it melted away by Agni but it teleported to the back and use rebellion helm breaker and it able to slice of in the middle but it was stopped by Ruda. As he evade that counterattack, he picked up the sword and dashed and teleported behind him and use stinger and crazy dance to finished them of and falling to the ground.

This just an extension of this story. 

Morgan: Even one against two, you able to keep up.

Y/n: Of course, If not then I'm going to need your help.

Morgan: I sense that your power is like sealed but even then you are powerful.

Y/n: Of course, I able to channel  demonic mana on weapons as well creating sword beams but concentrated but can kill one shot but those demons we faced to doesn't even pose a threat to us.