Chapter One-

"Come on, let's go out Iris I'm bored!" Kath moans from the sofa.

"You go out then, I'm trying to scrub your red wine up off the carpet" I said, on my hands and knees rubbing this never ending red stain.

"Oops, sorry" she laughed shrugging her shoulders.

"You're supposed to be having fun and getting drunk Iris, not cleaning up, you always just clean up, let's go to some bars, now!" Kath demanded, standing up and dragging me with her.

I was wearing my black skinny jeans, black ankle boots and a plain white tshirt with rolled up sleeves.

Pretty plain outfit for a pretty plain girl.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my leather jacket, my long brown naturally straight hair which hit my low back was swaying in the wind as I locked our apartment door.

Yes, me and Kath live together.

Yes, its a nightmare sometimes, but mostly its quite fun.

How do I pay for my flat?

Well, my parents passed two years ago and they left everything in their will to me, upsettig sob story, check.

Plain boring girl, check.

Hot best friend who gets all the attention, check.

So yeah, that's my life right down to a nutshell, nothing exciting ever happens to me. Ever.

"Four vodka shots please" Kath ordered with a smile, she was every guys dream, big bum, big boobs, thin waste, absolutely beautiful, me? Skinny figure, no curves just plain old me.

"Let go, let your hair down, get drunk and have a laugh!" Kath said raising her glass, I rolled my eyes breathed in heavily and pressed my glass against hers so they clinked together.

The burning liquid making its way down my throat causing me to cough after I swallowed it.

My eyes slightly watered as Kath laughed at me.

I picked up my second shot and did it straight away, as a way of 'rubbing it in her face'.

I'd love to just be better than her for once.

That's probably highly unlikely.

After several rounds I started to get a buzz, my mind was wondering and we found ourselves laughing at every little thing.

"Damon Salvatore or Stefan Salvatore?" Kath asked laughing, I chocked on my tequila whilst laughing with her.

"Defiently Damon!" I answered causing her to shake her head viscously.

"Stefan all the way! He's safe and calm, Damon's scary and unprepared and you would never be on safe grounds with him, he's so unpredictable" Kath said staring at me.

"Maybe that's why I like him, it would be exciting" I shrugged and yet again, we burst out laughing.