Chapter Thirty One-

Two weeks went by and everything was okay? Normal?
I mostly stayed in, the only time I left was when Luke dropped me off at mine.

Luke didn't want me to leave him though, due to what had happened.

My face was all clear, not a scratch left, we went back and had my stitches taken out, I was finally back to normal.

I had a little collection of clothes at Lukes place which was growing, he bought me a few new outfits which caused me to go mardy at him, I don't want him thinking he needs to buy me things.

"Iris?" Luke asked as I was now sat on his sofa sipping my green tea.

"Luke" I sung back giggling, "I was thinking about something, uh, can we, can we talk?" He asked, his hands shaking slightly causing me to frown.

My heart was beating really flippen fast.
This is it. He wants me gone. He's had enough of me.

"Y,yeah" I said back trying to smile through the pain in my stomach.

"You're here so often and it feels weird when you're not here, you've become a large part of my life now and it's just routine to wake up next to you and have morning sex with you" he winked causing me to slap his arm and laugh.

"I'm joking baby, I mean we don't every morning just some morning.." He stuttered on.

"Luke", I laughed, "get to the point" I held his hand as he sat opposite me.

"I don't want to freak you out but, I want you to move in with me" he said smiling widely.

I smiled back and gasped, "I'd love too" I half shouted and he hugged me tightly.

I frowned and Luke caught on, "what's wrong? Is it too soon, you don't have to baby" he said with a pained expression causing me to kiss his cheek and smile.

"No, I want to I really want to, its just what about Kath?" I asked and looked down.

Luke grabbed me and hugged me tightly, "you're such a loving person Iris, you're too nice but she's 22 I'm sure she'll be okay baby" he smiled and let me go.

I nodded and looked him in the eye biting my lip.

"I love you" he smiled, "I love you too Luke"

I grabbed my phone and text Kath,

"you in babe?"

My phone pinged back almost instantly.

"Yeah hun, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages, come round now!" She demanded and I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

"Could you?.." I was starting to ask Luke.

"Drop you off at your old house" he winked and I nodded with a smile, "of course baby"

Luke stopped outside my house and I sighed deeply, my heart beating really fast, my hands sweating, I hate letting her down.

"It'll be okay" he smiled and stroked my arm, "will you wait for me?" I asked and he nodded, "of course iris, you getting your stuff now?" He asked and I thought on it.

"May as well" I said and kissed him deeply, just as I got out I felt a smack on my bum causing me to blush as I looked at his cheeky smiling face, he winked and mouthed 'I love you'

'I love you' I mouthed back and shut the car door walking into my old flat.

I felt Luke's eyes on me the whole way there.