Chapter Forty Five-

I was so tired and I couldn't be bothered to move another muscle, i dragged myself upstairs and collapsed on Lukes bed with a happy moan.

"What the fuck?" Luke asked and giggled when he walked into his room.
I giggled but felt my cheeks heat.

"You're so cute" he sighed and kissed my forehead
"I can't be bothered to change" i sighed and pulled out my bottom lip.

"I'll change you baby" he whispered in my ear, heating my body.

He pulled off my shoes and then pulled my dress up and off my body. "You're so gorgeously gorgeous and i can't believe you're mine" he whispered.
I smiled but my cheeks heated.

Cold air hit me causing me to shake a tiny bit.

Luke pulled off his t shirt and placed it over my head, I grabbed his neck and kissed him thankfully.

I got under the covers and Luke did what he does, turned off the light and got in next to me pulling me closer to his body until we both fell asleep.

The sun hit my eyes and i frowned knowing it never usually does.

I sat up, rubbed my eyes and yawned.
Luke wasn't next to me? He'd opened up the curtains and he didn't wake me up?

I trudged down stairs in just Lukes tshirt and then I saw Sue.

My cheeks reddened as I tried to pull the top down a bit more.

"Good morning love" she sung and hugged me tightly.

"Are you ready?" She asked and i frowned.
"Sorry?" I asked thinking I've missed something.

"Packed? Are you all packed, today is your last day" she weakly smiled.

"Oh, uh, yes" i smiled, I'd been living from my suitcase anyway so it's all put away.

"Lukes in the kitchen, he got up extra early so we had breakfast together" she smiled and so did i.

"By the way" sue added on as we were walking away.

"Lukes top suits you" she winked and walked upstairs, i analysed that for a few seconds, smiled then walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful" Luke smiled but there was something hidden under his smile, something off putting and scary.

"What's wrong?" I frowned.
"Nothing iris, why would anything be wrong you, you, fool" he stuttered.

"Uh, okay?" I shrugged and laughed.
I sat on his knee and kissed his forehead.
"I missed not having you laid next to me" i frowned and poked out my bottom lip.

"Sorry iris, i was just spending my last day with mum for a bit" he said and kissed my shoulder.

"By the way, your mum, she's fucking awesome" i laughed.