Chapter Thirty-

"What?" I whispered and looked up at him.

"You heard me, I love you and I will never let anyone hurt you, I will never let that become a possibility again, I need you in my life and you mean everything to me and I love you so fucking much" he said causing my heart rate to go above normal speed.

"I love you too!" I nearly shouted and I joined our lips.

Luke pushed me down on the sofa and started kissing my neck, he took the top I was wearing off and smirked when he saw it was his.

"I love it when you wear my tops" he whispered in my ear causing me to moan lightly.

His eyes sparkled with love, desire and passion.

I tore Luke's top off and his jeans, suddenly we were both naked and got lost in the heat and desire of it all, we both wanted each other desperately and needed to feel the closeness of each other.

Luke entered me and I sighed and moaned in content at the fulfilled feeling it brought me.

Luke groaned, grunted and moaned in my ear causing me to react and press my nails into his shoulders, I felt myself losing control and by Luke's fast movements so was he.

We came undone together and smiled as Luke joined our lips.

"I love you" I whispered and moved some hair out of his face.

"I love you more" he smiled and kissed my clammy forehead.

We cleaned up and I slipped Luke's tshirt back on, we ordered nandos and ate that, Luke writing a tweet about it.

We then cleaned up and went to bed, cuddling all night.

"I love it when you wear my t-shirts" he whispered causing goosebumps to rise on my skin."you've said" I smiled causing him to giggle as he held me tighter and we drifted to sleep.

Just as Luke thought I was asleep he'd whisper little "I love yous" in my ear causing darkness to over take me whislt smiling.