Chapter Thirty Three-

Me and Luke put my stuff away and it was all done I made us both tea and I washed up with Luke holding me from behind.

He kept whispering "I love you" in my ear sending chills down my back.

We were now sat in the living room and moaning about bills, "I'm going to put money toward bills" I stated causing Luke to sigh.

"Baby, I have plenty of money, you're not putting a penny into it" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

We watched telly and Luke started to tickle my legs causing me to become sleepy, my eyes gave up the war of tiredness and I fell asleep in his arms snuggling on the couch.

I felt my body being lifted and I stiffened, "its just me baby, I'm taking you to our bed" he said and something about that felt nice, really flippen nice.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck suddenly not feeling so tired.

The smell of him and the way he was holding me excited me.

I started peppering kisses on his neck causing him to moan lightly, as we reached the top of the stairs luke placed me down and I roughly pushed his body against the wall, I kissed him strongly and he pushed me into his room, I wanted him and I needed him now.

I felt the want linger off his body and seeing the bulge in his jeans just clarified it.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to me connecting our lips again.

We undressed each other messily and luke teased my nipple causing me to throw my head back and moan.

"Luke please....please"

Oh god now I'm begging.

He stroked his hand from my neck to my chest to my stomach and then placed his hands in my underwear and played with me, causing me to moan, groan and even scream a little.

"I need you", I moaned loudly and I wrapped my hand around his member in his boxers.

He was more then ready for me, he groaned and sucked air through his teeth.

He took his boxers off and I eagerly pumped him causing his breath to quicken.

He went into his draw and grabbed a silver packet placing it on his hard member his tip entered me causing me to sigh with fulfilment.

"Harder" I moaned needing to feel him deeper inside me, I really just needed him with me, close to me.

He obliged to my request and went in deeper, harder and faster than usual causing me to shake with enjoyment, its never been so intense like this before and I knew Luke felt the same.

My body was feeling like it was being set on fire, my body couldn't hold in my screams of pleasure, it was ripping through me and I tore my nails down Luke's back as we both came undone a lot more harder and faster than usual.

"Oh my god" he whispered and lied down next to me, we were both catching our breaths and I placed a blanket around our aching, shaking sweating bodies.

"You're amazing" I sighed into his chest, "no baby, you are" he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you"
"I love you more Iris Summers"