Chapter Twenty Five-

I started to open my eyes slowly, my head was spinning and it really fucking hurt.

I couldn't move my body, I felt weak, too weak.

I'm going to be sick!

No, calm down, calm down, just open your eyes and look around.

As soon as I did, I regretted it, brightness surrounded me.

Am I dead? Is this heaven?

My eyes focused and I noticed the room was white, the curtains open allowing the sunshine to brightly shine through, I sat up slowly, I was in a hospital bed?

I looked around, LUKE!

"Luke" I tried to shout but it came out as a croaky whisper.

He looked up, blinked slowly then stood up straight away, "iris!" He shouted causing me to cringe at the loudness, "sorry" he mumbled and hugged me tightly.

"Holy shit you scared the hell out of me Iris, I tried calling you, I texted you loads, I didn't know where you were, I went round to your flat and you weren't there Iris why, why did you go out drunk" he sighed causing my heart to ache seeing him so stressed.

"I'm sorry" I said, tears leaking from my eyes, I did feel guilty and I felt like such an idiot.

"Kath called me off your phone crying, she said you were getting beaten and my mind went blank, I thought I'd never see you again Iris and do you want to know how that made me feel?" He asked causing me to sniffle and nod.

"It made me feel like shit, I felt angry and distraught, I was so angry that you didn't listen to me, didn't respect the one thing I asked you not to do, I felt like shit because the last things we said to each other was 'liar' and I felt distraught because the thought of never seeing you again, holding you again, touching your skin again, it made life empty for me" he said holding my hand.

The tears were pouring down my face now and I couldn't stop them.

"I'm so sorry", I cried into him as he hugged me tightly. "I'm so fucking sorry Luke" I cried and cried.

"Shh baby, shh" he cooed in my ear stroking my back.

The door opened and we both turned around to see a doctor.

"Hello miss Summers" he said causing me to smile, "as you may have seen your face took a bit of a beating, black eye, cut lip and a bruised cheekbone, the worst part is your forehead, we stitched it up as it took a swift kick, we were very worried but going over you now we are extremely happy with the results" he smiled and nodded, then he walked out the door.

"Stitches?" I gasped causing Luke to nod.

"You're still fucking gorgeous to me though" he smiled and kissed my lips tenderly.

"I want to see my face" I said, causing him to frown. "Luke" I said causing him to stand up and get the mirror from the bathroom.

"Remember you're still gorgeous to me" he said causing me to frown and grab the mirror.

"Holy shit!" I gasped and saw all the bruises on my face, I'd been cleaned up but my lip had scabbed.

Luke took the mirror off me and I was still in shock with my face, "the police are trying to find who did this but as paparazzi weren't aloud in Pete's bar no one knows" he said causing me to nod.

"Do you remember her?" He asked rubbing the back of my hand.

I closed my eyes and visioned her in the bar's bathroom.

"I think so" I shrugged causing Luke to nod.