Chapter Thirty Two-

"Iris!" Kath screamed and hugged me tightly, "what's wrong? Why are you looking like you're gonna cry, you're biting your lip that means you're going to cry, are you and Luke okay? Oh god what's happened?" She said really fast, I couldn't even wrap my head round some of what she said.

"Luke's asked me to move in with him"
Great iris, don't spare her feelings, short and sweet and all that.

"That's fucking amazing" she screamed and wrapped her arms around me.

"What?" I laughed and walked back a bit, "well I mean I'm gonna miss you but its not going to be the end of us, we're best friends Iris, we will always see each other you can always visit and I will visit you, especially if that Ollie's around yours" she winked and I fought back tears.

"I just thought you'd be a bit more upset, it feels like you're kicking me out" I laughed and a few tears fell, she wiped the away quickly and slapped my arm.

"Don't be such an idiot, I love you so much, you're my bestest friend and we will always see each other, I'm gonna miss our morning chats and our sleepovers on the couch but you're growing up and I'm happy for you" she smiled and I hugged her tightly.

"Sorry, I was just shocked with your great reaction, suppose its better then you chaining me in the basement and holding me captive" I laughed and so did she.

"Luke's outside, I'll get him to help grab my stuff" I said and she nodded.

I text Luke and told him to come in, he knocked causing me to laugh, I walked to the door.

"Hello?" I asked as I opened it, "our trash bags get picked up on a Wednesday sir" I said causing him to gasp, "you cheeky fucker" he laughed and grabbed my hips tickling me causing me to scream.

"Take that back" he said and wouldn't stop tickling me.

"I..I take it back!" I screamed over laughter causing him to stop and kiss my neck then my lips.

"You two are cute, it makes me sick" Kath winked and walked over to Luke.

"You treat her how she deserves, you never take that smile off her face okay, you always be the cause of that smile because she means the world to me" Kath said, her eyes tearing up.

"Of course I will" luke said and hugged Kath lightly.

I smiled and blushed taking Luke upstairs as Kath made herself a drink.

Luke raised his brows suggestively and looked from my bed to me.

I frowned at him and shook my head, "she has hearing like a bat" I laughed and so did Luke.

"We've never done it in here though" he winked and pushed my body to his.

Heat washed over me and I blushed furiously, "you're so beautiful" he smiled and kissed me tenderly.

We packed some of my stuff up and decided to take a break.
We had to remind ourselves that Kath was downstairs and these walls were thin.

I slipped my top back on after we cuddled for a while, "you're so gorgeous, how the hell did I get you" he whispered and I shook my head with a smile as he stroked my thigh causing goosebumps to rise.

"That statement is the other way round" I smiled and pecked his lips, "we're nearly done, come on" I said and he whined.

"Can we have another break later" he said with a wink, his eyes burning with the same passion, desire and heat as half an hour ago.

I smacked his arm and pushed him out my bed.

We finally finished packing and took everything into his car, it just about fit.

"All done" I smiled to Kath, and she hugged me and Luke tightly, "stay safe!" She said and backed off "I love you both so much, look after each other and we will always call and text and if we don't I'll read about you in the papers" she winked and said goodbye to us as we walked to the car and drove to our shared house.