Chapter Nine-

I heard the door open and close, then followed by talking.

"Is she through there?" I heard a males voice ask, I looked down and checked my appearance, surely Luke wouldn't invite in a photographer.

"Sh, she could here you Ollie" Luke said causing me to frown.

The living room door opened and when I looked up I saw Luke, then a guy behind.

"You're right" ollie said quite quietly, "she's fucking stunning" he carried on causing me to blush as I stood up.

"I'm Ollie marland" he smiled and brought out his hand for me to shake.

"Im.." I started only for Ollie to cut me off.

"Iris Summers, I know, this one and the press can't get enough of you, I've heard you're a mystery" ollie winked causing me to laugh and shake his hand.

The door knocked again causing me to jump, Luke went to answer it.

"You okay?" Ollie asked, "yeah, just I've been slightly on edge since paparazzi and what not" I giggled, I felt like I could tell Ollie anything, I felt like I could really trust him.

"Tell me about it, the lies they make up too, they're the worst" he laughed.

Luke came in with two boxes of pizza.

"Yes man!" Ollie shouted, Luke's face dropped a bit but he smiled over it.

I frowned and mouthed to him 'you okay' he only replied with a slight nod.

"Selfie time!" Ollie shouted whipping out his IPhone, I quickly fixed my hair and smiled at the camera, Luke sat next to me and Ollie the other side, he go our pizzas in the selfie and put it on all his social media websites with the caption "pizza with the baes"

I laughed, got my phone out and retweeted it.

I saw a few new tweets come through.

"You're so lucky Iris"

"Iris you don't deserve this, you got drunk and fell on him, how is this fair"

"Iris wasn't even a fan, how is this fair?"

I shook off the hatefulness and took a slice of pizza.

Luke then got his phone out and went on the Snapchat app, he held up his phone and pressed on the circular button.

"Pizza with my favs" he said into the phone, I smiled and waved and Ollie shouted "FIFA later" and then the time was up.

I shook my head at the lads whilst laughing.

"So Iris, how are you finding my pal Luke?" Ollie asked and when I quickly shot a look at Luke he was viciously shaking his head at him.

"Uh, pretty great I guess, why?" I laughed causing him to shrug and grab another piece of pizza, "no reason" Ollie smiled widely.

We ate up and took a few more photos, there was lots of laughter and when I checked the time it was half one in the morning.

I looked at my phone with a yawn.

"Tired?" Luke asked causing me to nod tiredly.

"Stay the night love, I'll take you in the morning" he smiled causing me to nod. Ollie had fallen asleep on the sofa and luke pulled a fleece over his body.

"Where will you sleep?" I asked, "on the floor, don't worry about me" he waved it off.

"Don't be silly Luke, you have a double bed, just share it with me" I said as I walked away and up the stairs.