Chapter Twenty Four-

We hit a few bars and a few paparazzi took our photos, tonight I didn't care.

"Let's flag them!" Kath yelled with excitement, and so, we did.

We stuck our middle fingers at them and watched their cameras flash at us, we were both laughing, stumbling and screaming.

We entered Pete's bar, "who the fuck is Pete anyway?" I asked causing Kath to do nothing but laugh, "stop I'll piss myself!" She laughed causing us to stand straight.

"Go to the toilet" I told her, "come with, I'm scared" she giggled causing us to stumble into the toilets.

I waited outside her cubicle, "hurry!", I laughed, "I want more drinks", I slurred, "I can't pee, I have a shy bladder" she laughed causing me to laugh

"Iris?" Someone said causing me to look up through hazy eyes, "do I know yahoo?" I asked laughing, i swear I've never seen this girl before in my life.

"No you don't know me, guess what" she said causing me to frown,  "what?" I asked, "you don't want to know me either"

And with that, this very werid girl grabbed my hair and dragged me out the toilets causing me to scream.

I heard Kath shout my name but then I was being dragged onto the dancefloor.

She pushed me into a wall and held me up by my throat, "what the fuck are you doing?" I screamed causing her to laugh.

"Baby, Luke's mine, not yours" she said causing my eyes to widen, I tried to get away but the alcohol made everything go slow.

A Friendie has me pinned up by my throat, I have no idea what to do.

"Please" I begged, "you're pathetic, you don't deserve him!" She yelled as she punched me in the eye, I landed on the floor with a sob.

"Iris!", I heard Kath scream, "get off my best friend", she yelled and suddenly I wish we never came out.

Kath got pushed to the floor and her face paled at the state of me, I reckon I had a black eye, cut lip and a bruised cheek?

"Oh my god" she whispered, grabbed my phone and ran into the toilet.

Great, thanks Kath.

Just when I thought it would all be over, this girl crouched down to my level, "not gonna fight?" She asked with sly laughter.

"I don't deserve this" I cried, "oh but babe, yes you do, you don't deserve Luke, you don't deserve to see him laugh, in fact, you don't deserve to see him at all" she said causing me to frown.

I saw Kath walk out the toilet and I tried to get my body off the floor but I was too weak.

Kath's face went white and she screamed as she looked at the girl above me, the last thing I saw was her foot coming right at my face, colliding with my head and knocking me into darkness.

"Iris!"