Chapter Eighteen-

We moved into my bed, me laying down and Luke on top of me.

I was eager to remove his shirt as he was mine, we became a mass of heated kissing and removing each others clothes.

"Wait" I said through a make out session, "I've uh, I've never done this before" I said and closed my eyes for about two seconds hoping the bed might snap in half and eat me.

"Really?" He asked sounding surprised, I nodded my head, "Iris, you don't know how happy that makes me" he smiled widely and kissed my forehead.

"Are you sure you want this, considering?" He asked and I nodded, "I'm sure, I want you to be my..first" something about that coming out my mouth made me cringe as we both giggled and Luke rejoined our lips.

Fire, passion and desire lingered off the both of us and suddenly this night had made a turn for the better, much much better.

We were only in our underwear and Luke had transferred from kissing my lips to my neck, my head buried into my pillow as I dropped it back with a moan, then I remembered the paparazzi.

"Luke" I moaned, I slightly pressed on his chest, "no marks babe" I said causing him to frown a little.

"Uhm, too late?" his face looking guilty, "screw it" I sighed and he laughed, "do you have a condom, its just I didn't expect this" he said and I sat myself up on my elbows and thought hard.

"Uh, Kath will in her room." I said and he moved to get off me, "I'll be one second" I said and walked out the room in just my bra and pants.

My body was hot and bothered my heart rate wouldn't slow down, god where would she store them.

I shuffled through draws with shaky hands and then went through her sock draw, of course.

I found what I needed and nervously walked back into my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

"She didn't have any" I sighed causing him to frown and bite his lip, "oh uh, that's okay we can wait" he said and sat on the edge of my bed, I walked up to him smiling sheepishly.

I held out my hand and his face lit up, "you little shit" he laughed causing me to scream as he grabbed my body and threw me on the bed, we both giggled as he took off my bra but things got serious as he got further down.

He took off my panties and threw them to one side.

"Try to relax baby" he whispered as his head went in between my legs.

I screamed in enjoyment and sighed in contentment, this was possibly the best feeling ever.

I placed my hand on the back of his head as his tongue worked wonders on my ball of nerves.

"Luke" I moaned as I started to lose control, he suddenly moved away causing me to frown, "all in good time love" he winked making me blush furiously.

I threw Luke down and started kissing down his body wanting to repay the favor.

I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel.