Chapter Twelve-

I got in and trued to steady my heart beat, I couldn't stop smiling, this past night has been so perfect.

So very perfect, all we did was cuddle and make out.

I kissed Luke Friend. Fucking hell, I kissed Luke Friend!

"You did what!" I heard Kath's excited voice scream.

"Huh?" I asked causing her to furrow her brows, "you just said 'I kissed Luke Friend' didn't you?" She asked,  I felt the blood run to my cheeks.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah" I said quietly and she ran up to me and squeezed me whilst screaming.

"Did anything else happen" she said with a wink, "no Kath it didn't" I said with an eye roll.

"You had time to take selfies but clearly not enough time to answer my texts?" She laughed holding the photo me ollie and luke took last night.

"He's fucking delicious" she said zooming Into Ollie's face.

"Nope, I will not hook you two up so don't ask" I laughed walking away from her to go shower.

"Why not?" She moaned.

"Kath you have sex with them, say you'll call them, never end up calling them and then they stalk you and you have to get a court case to carry out a restraining order" I said with a cocked eyebrow.

"That was one time? Anyway the rest were just not for me, they didn't make my heart burn, didn't make my toes curl they just didn't satisfy my needs" she shrugged then looked me up and down.

I thought about what she said whilst she was staring at me weirdly.

Luke makes my heart burn and makes my stomach explode and he makes me feel stronger and I feel so happy when I'm around him, I feel myself when I'm with him.

"Oi, iris did you hear me!" Kath shouted causing me to snap out of my day dream

"No, sorry, what did you say?" I asked, "I said you look really flippen nice why are you going for a shower, it looks like you've had about ten today?" She laughed causing me to weakly smile.

"I had one yesterday Kath and I just like to look nice okay" I said my heart aching knowing it wasn't for me but for the cameras just so they wouldn't judge me.

I don't think I could walk to the shops now without either putting on a full face or wearing sunglasses.

"Are you okay babe you seem, I don't know just, not yourself?" She asked causing me to frown.

"In what sense?" I asked, "you've been making so much effort lately, you've lost weight, you're actually doing your hair? You would never usually do that?" She asked and before she knew why, I butted in.

"I'd love to chat but I really have to shower so I'll make dinner for us later" I said and walked upstairs.