Chapter Seven-

"How dare they!" Luke shouted as we got into his car, he slammed the palm of his hand on the steering wheel.

"Luke, calm down, I'm alright, I didn't answer anything" I said, it came out faster then I thought.

"They shouldn't need to know anything, even if anything did happen, what's it to them, what's it to all of them!" He shouted running his hands through his hair.

"I know, calm down Luke, please" I said placing my hand on his shoulder, his breathing was uneasy, harsh and uncalm.

"I will, I will, I just hated seeing her crowd over you like that, you looked so vulnerable" he sighed resting his head on his steering wheel.

"I'm okay, I promise" I said again, moving my hand from his shoulder to my own leg.

"Sorry I didn't call earlier, Ekuls crew kept me talking" he sighed and smiled at me.

"Its fine honestly, I was just cleaning the flat" I giggled and looked down.

I looked back up and saw Luke staring at me weirdly.

"Were you only going for a walk?" He asked causing me to nod, "you look beautiful Iris" luke did a half smile but furrowed his brows.

"Uh, thank you" I smiled, "would you like to come back to mine?" He asked causing my heart rate to pick up.

"Sure" I smiled through nervousness.

We pulled up to his house but Luke turned his body to face me, "Iris, if you ever get scared or the press won't back off, call me, come to my house text me, just make sure I'm the first person you tell I'll come get you straight away okay" he said smiling, I nodded my head and smiled.

We walked into his and into his living room, I sat down in the sofa and playing with my hair which was touching my hips.

"Have you had anything to eat yet?" He asked causing me to frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "I just realized I haven't eaten since yesterday lunch time" I replied causing him to widen his eyes.

"Iris that's it, we're going to nandos" he smiled causing me to as well.

"Could you drop me off outside mine then" I smiled causing him to frown.

"Why, what do you need?" He asked, "my purse" I answered he shook his head with a little giggle.

"You won't need it Iris, I'm paying of course" he smiled causing me to frown.

"No debates, let's go" he said grabbing my hand and taking us to his car.

It was around half nine but Luke didn't care, I've realized when he's hungry he won't care for anything but food.

"Table for two please Jeffrey" Luke smiled.

"Of course Mr.Friend", The doorman smiled.

"Jeff, this isn't a business meeting " luke laughed, "oh, in that case get your ass over here Luke" Jeff said laughing with Luke, I followed behind.

"May I say madam, you're very beautiful" The waitor said as Jeff walked away, Luke looked at him weirdly as he pulled my chair out.

I smiled and sat down

"What can I get you gorgeous" he winked causing me to become uncomfortable.

I scanned over the menu with this weird waiter staring at me.

"Excuse me is there something wrong with your eyes because she does have a face" Luke pointed out, I looked up at the boy and saw him now staring at Luke.

"I bet she has lots of things" he said causing me to frown.

"What's that supposed to mean" luke said angrily.

"Luke, don't" I warned. "No, if he wants to say something let's let him" Luke said, standing up.

"Go on, say what you want to say" Luke demanded.

"I'm saying she's hot as fuck and I'd take her behind the restaurant and fuck Her brains out" The waiter said to Luke causing him to go red with anger.

"You little arse hole!" Luke yelled punching him in the face.

"She doesn't deserve to be spoken to like that" Luke said punhing him again.

"Stop!" I yelled standing up and grabbing Luke's arm.

"Luke, stop" I whispered.