Chapter Forty Seven-

"Iris, lets just talk at home okay" he warned and i huffed and sat back.
I felt like a little child that was refused to be brought a sweet or something.

"I'm eighteen not fucking seven" i mumbled and Luke sighed.

I didn't start this. He did. So if he wants immaturity he's going to get it. Gladly.

We finally got home and I was happy to stretch my legs but unhappy about Luke and the girl at the hospital. I hope she's okay?

At least I helped her, i thought as i walked into the house and spotted Gizmo panting and running up to me as happy as ever.

We got Ollie to dog sit for us, just a regular pop in to walk feed and water him.

Luke walked in and dunked the bags then picked Gizmo up giving him kisses and scratches. Heck that's more than I got over these three days.

"Now tell me?" I asked and Luke sighed and placed Gizmo down. "Its nothing iris honestly, lets just forget it" he said and i frowned.

"You went from being the happiest lad ever to weakly smiling at me and huffing at me in the car? We hardly said ten words to eachother on the ride home Luke?" I pointed out and Lukes eyes darkened.

What is going on?
"You want to know? You really don't know what's happening?" He asked and I shuddered as his shouting.
"What?" I managed to croak out.

"Fine" he said and grabbed my arm.

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" I cried and Luke still wouldn't let go.

My heart was beating above normal and i wish i never asked.

"This, this is what's bothering me, what's bothered me over the three days and why I've been such a dick!" He said and slammed a newspaper down on the table

I picked it up and gasped.