Chapter Nineteen-

I took off his boxers and slightly but silently gasped at the size of him, I know I had no other experience but I didn't expect it would be so...big?

"Want some help?" Luke asked his voice sounding deeper and more raspier than usual, I bit my bottom lip and nodded, I was relieved he offered some guidance otherwise I wouldn't have a clue.

"Here" luke said taking my hand and placing it onto his member, he wrapped his hand around mine and started pumping up and down slowly.

"You start off slow at first, and then...and then get faster toward the end" he said in a moany tone as I carried on pumping.

His hand left mine leaving me completely alone, I felt at loss as first but started to get the hang of it when he threw his body back and sank into the bed rocking his hips.

Moans escaped his mouth and he gasped loudly when I placed my mouth over his tip and circled the top of him.

"Iris" he moaned and I knew what that meant so I pulled back and stopped causing him to smirk.

He grabbed the silver packet and opened it with his teeth, tearing it open whislt watching me closely, he placed it on and put me on my back, lying down I watched him get on top of me.

"You sure?" He asked and stroked hair away from my forehead, "I'm sure" I said and bit my lower lip, his eyes flicked to my lips and his eyes glowed with desire.

He brought himself to my entrance and slowly entered me causing me to moan, "if it hurts, if it hurts too much you tell me to stop okay and I will, straight away" he said terribly slowly, I knew how painfully slow he was going for me, I know he had done this plenty of times before and that irritated me so I pushed that to the back of my mind.

I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him toward me letting him know I was okay, he slowly went in and out of me, his dreads falling down, I ran my hands through his hair and pulled, the pain wasn't excruciating, but it was bearable.

He started to go a tad faster which made it hurt less, "is this okay?" He whispered and I nodded, "yeah" I moaned, this excited him and made him go faster, we were moaning and sighing, grabbing and scratching, pulling and sweating.

I felt myself about to orgasm and the feeling was becoming too much, I dug my nails into his shoulders and ripped downwards causing Luke to moan loudly and both of us came together.

We held each other tightly under the covers for the rest of the night, not talking, not doing anything except holding each other contently.

I woke up with the sun shining through my window, I felt someone underneath me and I smiled knowing who's face I'd see, I looked up and saw dimples and dreadlocks.

I kissed his cheek causing him to stir, "shh" I cooed hoping I wouldn't wake him.

My plan failed as he opened his eyes and blinked them to focus the light.

"Good morning beautiful" he said smiling happily, "good morning" I answered, my stomach doing somersaults at the nickname.

"I really loved last night" he said shyly causing me to smile wider and nod, "me too" I agreed causing him to hug me tightly

"Is it something you'd want to do again, with me?" He asked causing me to frown and move so I could see him instead of lying on his chest I now layed next to him and stared at him.

"Of course" I smiled and so did Luke.