Chapter Thirty Four-

Next morning came around quickly and I felt sore and achey, then I smiled thinking about last night and how amazingly amazing it was.

I looked to the side of me but Luke wasn't there?

I frowned and sat up, looking around the room to see his wardrobe open, he got dressed?

I walked in the bathroom and yawned, doing my usual morning routine I noticed he'd been in the shower too as the floor was wet.

How did I sleep through that.

I finished the toilet and washed my hands, the delightful sore pain was still lingering.

Oh god I begged him to take me harder.
I actually begged.

Its never been so. Pleasurable. Intense. Hot.

I walked downstairs in just Luke's T-shirt and saw he wasn't here either.

"Luke!" I called out, I walked into the kitchen, "what!" I nearly shouted as I saw the time.

Half two in the afternoon.

Who sleeps in that long?

I felt something curdle in my stomach as I looked at the bacon in the fridge.

"oh shit" I mumbled and ran to the downstairs toilet letting everything from my stomach out.

I felt awful.

I sat up and sighed, I wasn't hot? I had no temperature, I wasn't cold, i was, normal?

Maybe I ate something dodgey.

I got up and walked out the bathroom seeing Luke stood there smiling.

"Jesus!" I yelled and put my hand on my chest, "you made me jump" I laughed and he frowned, "sorry baby, is everything okay, you look a bit..flustered?" He asked and I nodded.

"Uh, I'm, I'm fine, where have you been?" I asked with a smile.

"Have you only just got up? You didn't even wake up when I took a shower, are you sure you're okay?" He asked looking at me with worry.

"I'm fine, I promise" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I need to brush my teeth.

"Oh I've been at a morning meeting, sorry I did text you" he said with a frown and I nodded, "I didn't check my phone" I pointed out and smiled.

Something started turning in my stomach again.

"I need a shower!" I yelled and ran upstairs.

I don't want my second day of living in a house with Luke to be like this, for him to see me like this

I emptied everything out my stomach and ran a shower.

I did my hygienic routine and got out.

I checked my phone.

The usual twitter notifications, missed calls from radio stations and a text off Luke.

Before I locked my phone something caught my eye.

"24th March 2015"

I'm two weeks late.

"Shit!"