Chapter Forty One-

"Let's go exploring today, there's this cute little place I used to go to and just write songs, chill out and relax" luke suggested and I smiled "its sounds lovely" I agreed.

We both showered, not together.
Dried and dressed, it was boiling out so I decided on a summery dress, a skater skirt dress in baby pink, I put on some white sandals and of course made sure my hair and makeup were 'on point' and we walked out the door hand in hand.

"You look gorgeous" he said and kissed the top of my head. "So do you" I smiled and leaned into him more.

We walked and walked and went through a quiet, happy looking forest.

We then went under some bushes and when I looked around there was a large circle patch of green bouncy grass, it was hidden away and peaceful, blossom tress dangling, hiding us from the world. Dandelions growing from around the circle of grass we were stood in the middle of.

"What is this place?" I asked him smiling, "its gorgeous" I carried on, breath taken from this almost magical looking place.

"How did you find it?" I asked and he stiffened a little.
"I uh, I was going through a bad time, xfactor had finished and the cameras wouldn't leave me, paparazzi were every where making up stories, I let the stress get to me, I drank and slept around, I'm not proud of it and I've kept that dark side of me well locked away in the past, where it belongs, I let me demon's take over, but one day I clicked and decided to fix myself up, I was walking and walking until I found this little place, the leaves and bushes have overgrown which makes it the best hiding spot, no one knows its here" he smiled and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you", I whispered, he held me tightly back "I love you too"

We laid down for about two hours and started to get hungry, we left this magical place and went into town, "nandos?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked in, got a table and ordered our food.

"I'm just going to the toilet" I said and stood up, when I went in there wasn't anyone, at least I don't think there was.

When I'd finished I walked out and was about to wash my hands, there was a girl about my age, she was putting some white powder in a line and bent down and sniffed it until it was gone, not a speck left.

My eyes widened as she wiped her nose, "what?" She asked and I looked away, I saw however in the mirror, cuts on her arms, and needle marks.

Was she doing this to herself?

I washed my hands and walked out quickly, our food was there when I arrived, "sorry" I muttered but Luke waved it off and held my hand over the table.