Chapter Forty Eight-

"No" i shouted and slammed it back down.
"How dare you believe this" i yelled and couldn't hold the tears back.

"I love you Luke not Ollie, that's not even my body? I've been with you every fucking day, i live here now, how could I be shagging Ollie when I'm always here!" I yelled toward him.

The picture showed me and Ollie Marland holding hands and drinking Starbucks, the next was a photo of us kissing.
Clearly they were badly photoshopped.
"The only time I've seen him was when we first met and then ten minutes before we left to go to your mums!" I shouted and cried.

"I know" he whispered and fell onto a chair.

"I fucking knew it wasn't real but the possibility of it was killing me and was running through my head" he sighed and i got angrier.

"How could you ever think i'd do this to you, how could you think I could to this to us, ruin what we have!" I cried and Luke stood up and tried to touch me.

"Don't! " i yelled and took a step back "Im not your ex!" I yelled and he twitched.

"How do you know?" He asked "what you think the papers don't write about you too? I saw that she left you for Ollie and i know you think he's better than you but he isn't and he never will be in my eyes" i said and calmed down.

"Luke I'd never ruin what we have for him, not for anyone! I love you and I couldn't be capable of sleeping with a different bloke" i sighed and Luke had tears running down his face.

"I'm so fucking sorry iris I'm so sorry I even thought it would be possible I'm sorry I even had to double think it and I'm so sorry about hurting you and making you cry, that wasn't me and I'm so fucking sorry" he cried.

"Don't you see Luke? " i asked and he frowned.

"I'm the fame of the unfortunate girl"