Chapter Six-

"I'm fine Kath, just felt like doing myself up for once okay" i answered walking to the front door.

"This wouldn't have to do with the fashion comments from the press would it?" Kath shouted from the living room.

I grabbed my phone and slammed the front door shut.

I don't want to think about them, or anything or anyone.

I just want to walk around. I checked the time, '8:23pm'.

It took me two hours to get ready, I would never spend that much time on my appearance.

At least they won't judge me as much.

I walked around for about half an hour and then I heard my phone ringing.

I answered it warily this time.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Iris? Its Luke, are you okay! Management just phoned and said they spoke to you, what the fuck did they say? They wouldn't tell me" luke said sounding angry.

"Uh, nothing it doesn't matter," I said sighing.

"It matters to me, your safety matters to me iris" luke rushed out with a shaky sigh.

"Where are you, I'll come get you" he said causing my face to light up.

"How did you know I was out?" I smiled.

"I can hear the wind" he answered.

"I'm at fourth avenue in Camden, I just wanted a walk" I answered.

"Stay there, I'm coming" he said and then put the phone down, this smile wouldn't leave my face.

I sat on a bench in which a woman came up to me.

"Iris summers?" She asked causing me to nod.

She then drew out a recorder causing me to stand up.

"Oh no, I won't hurt you, just a few questions" she said so I sat back down slowly.

"Did you sleep with Luke?" She asked and I gasped a little.

"We'll put down you refused to answer" she said causing me to frown.

"What?" I asked shocked, "I didn't refuse anything" I said.

"So you did?" She asked "so I did what?" I asked, "you slept with Luke" she repeated.

"I'm not going to respond to any of these questions" I said and sat forward ignoring her and her rude attitude.

She carried on anyway.

"Do you have anorexia our readers would like to know" she asked causing me to gasp.

"What! No I don't, please leave me alone you shouldn't go round asking these questions" I said shocked.

"How many people have you slept with?" She asked causing me to shake my head.

"I'm not answering" I said.

"Come on, a ball part figure?" She asked.

"Above ten?" She carried on.

"No, I haven't slept with over ten people" I said rudely.

"Under five?" She asked, "I'm not taking this" I said standing up.

As soon as I did Luke was stood there staring at us.

"What's going on here?" He asked staring at the woman.

"Luke oh my god, our readers will love this, i was Just asking a few simple questions?" She smiled.

"You were harrasing her" Luke defended making me smile.

"What, we wouldn't do that, our readers ask the questions" she smiled falsely.

"Asking how many people Iris has slept with doesn't concern you, go get a proper job", Luke said, grabbed my hand and took us away.

I knew he was angry by the way he looked, the way he held my hand and the way he wouldn't talk.