Chapter Three-

"And you're a damn good thrower" he laughed, still rubbing his head.

I was so starstruck I just stared at him.

"I, I'm so sorry, just how did I, how did I get here, oh god I didn't break in did I!" I said widening my eyes, my heart pounding at full speed.

"No, don't worry, you got a little too drunk and basically collapsed in my arms" he giggled running a hand through his gorgeous dreadlocked hair.

"I'm so sorry L.Luke I'll go now, thank you so much for letting me stay and you know, not calling the cops" I said causing him to laugh, my stomach was fluttering, my heart rate wouldn't slow down.

Oh god, what did I look like.

"Hey, why the rush? Stay, have some breakfast and I'll take you home if you like?" He asked causing me to nod, I'd agree to anything he said to be honest.

Hey Iris wanna hook up, one night stand?

Yes.

Okay, you get the drift...

"Kitchens through here" he said walking in front, I followed him through, we walked through the living room in which I saw a blanket on the sofa.

"Did you sleep in the couch?" I asked causing him to stop and turn around.

"Well yeah, I'd figure you'd freak out if you woke up to a strange boy and not remember anything about last night" he said smiling, oh god he's so thoughtful.

"You should've just plonked me in the sofa" I said smiling.

"Don't be so silly, I wouldn't 'plonk' you just anywhere" he told me as he turned around and carried on walking.

I followed him and kept smiling, I saw he was wearing tight black jeans, a hippie vintage button up shirt and he looked more perfect in real life.

Me, I was dressed in last nights clothes, creased white T-shirt due to sleeping in it and my tight black jeans.

We made it into his kitchen and I sat down on a stool.

"Need anything like pills?" He asked causing me to crease my eyebrows.

"I, I don't do drugs" I said causing him to widen his eyes and laugh.

"Jesus no, neither do I!" He said laughing, "I was talking about paracetamol" he informed me causing me to blush at my idiocy.

"You're cute when you blush" he said, at least that's what I think he said, what I at least hope he said.

"What!?" I asked surprised, were my ears telling me the truth, did Luke Friend just call me cute.

"I said uh, you look like you could use some brunch?" He said causing my smile to drop a little, "sure, I'd love some".

"So, you know my name but I haven't been informed on yours" he pointed out whilst cooking the eggs.

"Oh, I'm Iris" I said causing him to smile.

"That's such a rad unique name" he told me causing me to smile wider.

"Thank you"

Luke turned the radio on and The 1975 Sex came on, he started humming to it and after long he was singing and doing goofy dances that had me in stitches.

"Join me" he said smiling wide, "oh I'm not a dancer" I said becoming shy and awkward.

"That's not what I saw last night in the bar" he pointed out causing my eyes to widen and cheeks to burn.

"Come on Iris" he said and grabbed my hand dragging me off the chair and onto the kitchen floor.

We started dancing awfully together and our hands bumped into each other but instead of doing the awkward 'sorry' thing Luke grabbed my hand and my other one and we danced together.

The song stopped but we carried on.

All until the radio presenter started talking.

"Last night our one and only Luke Friend bumped into someone at a bar and it appears they went back to his place, but what happened? I guess we'll never know"