Chapter Fourteen-

"Wow" he said as I looked at him. My cheeks burned and I couldn't stop smiling.

"You're gorgeous" luke whispered in my ear when I walked up to him, he kissed me on the lips and kath squealed a little.

"I need a photo of you two!" Kath squealed

"This is kath by the way" I laughed causing luke to nod.

"Oh god, Luke Friends in my house" she said causing me to laugh.

She held up Luke's IPhone as he wanted it on his and she snapped a couple, Luke's hand on my lower back and my hand was holding his arm.

"Kiss" Kath said smiling her cheeky devilish smile.

"Kath" I warned her knowing she likes to take it too far

"No, that'd be cute" Luke smiled causing my heart to burn all over again.

Luke placed one hand on my cheek and one on my lower back, he smiled and we locked eye contact, I heard kath taking photos but with Luke holding me, I didn't care.

His lips finally met mine and they locked for about two minutes.

"I got some great one's" she smiled and hugged us both goodbye.

As soon as we walked out flashes were burning through our eyes and the noise of the paparazzis cameras were taking over the street.

"Are you two going on a date?"

"Have you had sex?"

"Where are you two going?"

Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me inside his car, I held onto his hand whislt we drove away.

"I'm fine" I smiled as he looked at me every minute with worry on his features.

"Just checking, don't want them freaking you out because I can't lose you" he smiled causing me to smile.

I looked at Luke and noticed how gorgeous he looked tonight, hair half up half down, nice black jacket with a plain white button up and his black skinny jeans.

"You look gorgeous" I smiled and he squeezed my hand, "nothing compares to you Iris, nothing at all" he smiled.