Chapter Thirty Seven-

My cheeks flushed and I suddenly felt the worlds biggest idiot.

"Iris, say something, no don't. Don't say anything, just, why did you want to know that? Why couldn't you ask my in our own time my fucking mum was sat next to me, if she looked over and saw that text.." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Stop yelling at me Luke!" I snapped causing him to breath louder.

"I'm not yelling I'm asking" he raised his voice.

I had enough, I know I was probably in the wrong but right now I didn't much care.

I grabbed my jacket from the top of the boxes and walked out his bedroom, I shut the door and walked downstairs slipping on my shoes I walked out the door and breathed in the fresh air.

I walked fastly so Luke wouldn't follow.
I needed a pharmacy and I wasn't going to take Luke with me, especially when Luke was like this.

I've never seen him so mad.

Where am I?
I walked around and around and found the town center.
I then found a pharmacy and smiled.

This place is so cute.
The town not the isle to the pregnancy tests.

I grabbed what I needed and paid for them, the woman behind the till staring at me weirdly.

"I feel like I've seen you from something" she smiled causing my heart to beat.

"I'm no one" I said and walked out.

I walked back the way I came and shoved the tests in my coat pocket, in case of paps.

I checked my phone as I was walking back.

Four missed calls and two messages.

"Iris where the hell are you, answer your phone now, L. xx"
"Iris you don't know your way round, come back, I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout xx"

Don't know my way round.
Hah, I found everything I needed just fine.

I got to the door and was stuck in a situation.
Do I knock or walk in?
I took the plunge and opened the door slowly and crept in, I shut it quietly slipped my shoes off and walked upstairs.

I opened Luke's door and saw him on the bed.

"When did you get back" he asked, jumped up and hugged me tightly.

"Never ever walk out on me like that again, I was so scared Iris, I thought you'd get lost or get beat up again" he said and hugged me again.

"I am so sorry, so so sorry, I never meant to snap at you I was just pissed off that you had to ask me a question like that over text and near my mum" he sighed and I nodded.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled and he kissed my lips.
"Where did you go?" He asked and I shrugged, "walked around" I said and he frowned.

"Whenever you lie you cut words out of your sentances" he pointed out and I frowned, "do not" I said and then realized I do.

"Iris" luke said and I sighed.

I brought out the parcel in my pocket and showed him it.

Then Sue walked in and I heard her gasp.