Chapter Eleven-

I couldn't get the dream out of my head, I felt Luke's hand creating circles in my back, this calmed me as I tried not to think of my dream.

"You okay? You're not at talkative as you usually are?" He asked, here's me thinking he was asleep.

"I'm fine, just a bad dream" I smiled, Luke held me tighter.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked causing me to shake my head.

"Okay, okay, we don't have to love, tell me more about you, I want to know everything" he said causing me to sit up and cross my legs, he was laid down still but was staring at me.

"Why?" I asked with a small smile.

"I want to know more about you, if we're apperntly dating now, I want to know everything you love, hate, desire?" He said and I looked from his eyes to his lips.

"Let's start off with family?" He asked.

"Well I uh, my parents, they passed away two years ago" I started, already my throat was tightening.

"How? Can I ask" luke said worry shining through his glossy brown eyes.

"Car accident, drunken driver hit my folks car" I breathed in heavily, Luke placed his hand on my knee and gave me a warm smile.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, I just nodded slightly.

"I was the only child and I don't talk to any other parts of my family, they're all spread out and we lost contact after the funeral" I shrugged.

"I'm pretty plain" I shrugged again, "no, you're pretty god damn strong" he said now sitting up, facing opposite me.

I smiled at him and his comment and then carried on.

"I live with Kath my best friend, she's been amazing to me" I smiled causing him to nod.

"That's pretty much it to be honest, how bout you?" I asked.

"Well I have my mum and dad their names are Sue and Steve, my dog who you've met Gizmo, and a brother and a sister, they've moved away though, I don't see a lot of them" luke said, hurt ran through his features.

"I went on the XFactor two years ago, came third and I've sold a lot of singles since then, my fandom call themselves 'Friendies' and I love them all" Luke smiled causing me too.

"Then I met you" Luke said and my eyes flashed into his, my heart rate picked up and I started to bite my bottom lip.

"And you changed my world" he whispered causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"I'm no one, look at me, you changed mine" I smiled, he shook his head and brought it closer to mine.

"Do you trust me Iris?" He asked causing me to nod.

"Say it out loud, I need to hear you say it" he told me his face closer to mine.

"I've seen fifty shades of grey, if you have a play room I'll run out" I laughed causing Luke to join me.

"Yes, I trust you" I said, serious now.

Luke brought both hands into my cheeks and crashed his lips onto mine.

The feeling was indescribable, I've wanted this for so long, I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged at the roots causing a throaty moan to escape Luke's mouth.

I smiled knowing I'd get that sort of reaction from him.

He laid down and I followed, sitting on top of him we carried on kissing, he rested his hand on the lower part of my back, underneath the T-shirt, his hand felt like fire burning through my skin, he made me feel alive.

Suddenly we heard the door open.

"Luke I, oh Jesus sorry mate!" Ollie yelled causing me to dive off Luke and stand next to his bed

Ollie slammed the door shut and must've walked downstairs.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, breathing heavily.

"Sorry" luke giggled causing me to smile.

"Its fine" I said and shook my head.

"You hungry?" He asked and I nodded, he grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs together.

"Sorry guys i didn't think I'd walk in on you two doing...that" Ollie said stroking gizmo.

"Its fine really" I said waving it off, Luke boiled the kettle and I sat on the sofa.

We had breakfast and I got dressed, I plaited my hair so it fell down my right shoulder, I put my shoes on and met Luke downstairs.

"I'll walk Luke" I pleaded, "you're always driving me places" I moaned causing him to shake his head.

"Don't be silly, you'll probably get kidnapped or something" Luke pointed out causing me to laugh, "kidnapped?", I asked and he raised his brows, "it's possible?" He shrugged.

"Let's go" he said opening and locking the front door, Ollie left about half an hour ago as he had to record some music or something?

We got to the car and drove to my place, Luke resting his hand on my thigh the whole way there.

"I'll call you" he said as we pulled up outside mine.

"Okay" I smiled and as I was about to get out the car he grabbed my arm, and then my cheek. He placed his lips on mine and we kissed for about two minutes my heart racing, my stomach burning, this was new, exciting and I'd never felt so alive.