chapter 5

I don't know why Alpha want me to meet the royal pack. Because I have more important stuffs to do than welcoming the Royal pack.

'stop complaining Rossy. We are getting two weeks holiday. So much free time so much fun.' Ruby screamed with happiness.

'Ruby can't you see the luna's condition. She needs us. And what about our other patients.' I argued with her.

She didn't replied because she knows how much serious I am with my work.

'we can visit them everyday for some time.' she whispered.

'I am going to that. You know you don't have to whisper because you are in my head.' I laughed while saying.

'yeah whatever. Bye I am going to rest.'

'ok bye.'

'WAIT' She screamed before I could block her completely. Which gave a sudden head ace.

'Everything fine Ruby, ..'

'I love you Rossy.'She blocked me.

This wolf, I smiled at myself.

I unlocked the door of my house. And regretted the decision. It was a mess caused by ME.

Ok I was angry at Alpha because he asked me to welcome some pack removing me from my duty for two freaking weeks.

It took nearly one hour to clean the house. I walked towards the back door suddenly my mate's scents hit me. I sprinted into the woods. It was coming outside the border.

I mind linked the Alpha,'I will be back Alpha soon.' and cut the link.

I was a miracle that Alpha was not able to open the mind link in my mind. Which is impossible because he is a alpha. Then again I am not a regular wolf.

I followed the scent near the lake and saw a brown wolf bruised and was fighting with nearly fifty rogues all alone.

'Ruby' I called her for help.

'SHIFT NOW I WANT FULL CONTROL.' she took control over my whole body and shifted in mid air.

Within less than ten minutes two rogues were left others were either dead or were not able wake up from the position they were lying.

I looked back at my mate fighting the two and ran towards him to help. We both ripped their head from their body.

I turned my attention to my mate and he is still in wolf form and unconscious lying between them.

I rushed towards his side to check on him.

'Ruby give me control back I want to check him.'

'But..'She wanted to argue .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO Rossy found her mate.

what do you think of rogues ?

were they really attacking her mate or something else

 so be healthy till next time 

and don't forget to vote and comment....

love you buddies