chapter 54

She let out a loud cry knowing she was all alone. Her mom and siblings were nowhere near her. Times went on she looked at the memories and kept on remembering her family.

Days became months and months became year and years became decades. The little girl was not the same anymore and she turned into a badass fighter. Her teachers were the books and nature where she was grown along with.

Her dream broke. No it was not a dream it was a memory a sad reality of her life. An experience that she can never forget.

Getting out of the bed she got ready for today. She already had planned what to do. She thought about many ways to kill the person who was responsible to her family's death.

 Suddenly her head felt like it was hit with a truck. Someone powerful than her mother from the witch family was trying to contact her. Her mother transferred some of her witch power to her so that she can feel who was trying to mind link her.

"Oh no they were not supposed to know about this so soon." I need to get out of here before they can reach me.

She used her some of her mother's power to break the mindlink process. She avoided using this very much. As she had a limited power of her mother that she required to complete her mission.

She got out of her room. Her focus was on the forest that was in front of her. With her werewolf speed she reached her destination within four hour. Hiding behind the trees she masked her scent at a safe distance. 

There are three zone in the place with nearly eight hundred werewolves or more. The outer zone was under the control of the gamma, the middle one was of the beta and the center was of alpha.

---------------------------------------------------------

hi friends..

how are you all?

enjoy the story

ciao