Chapter 28

Unknown.....

"you fool how can you let him go." The man seethed in anger.

"I am sorry majesty. We had no other option. A girl came and helped him ." The rogue was trembling. He was blind because of the eye stab.

"You can't do a job even. I gave you the responsibility to kill him and you had come back blind. Then you have no right to live any more." the man grinned.

"your majes..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" the rogue never got to complete the sentence as his head was now rolling on the floor.

"let's see how much time you can escape Future Alpha.."

Rossy's Pov

I am now sitting on the bed. It has been a week to the incident. Sam has gone out of pack for pack business. I never got to see him after coming back.

Roy had helped me very much we have became close like best friends.

Ruby is still silent. I don't know how she will react when she will know what Sam had done. If got silent just by knowing her mate lied him. How she will feel when she will find out what he ordered the Doctor.

"Rossy you are zoning out so much." Roy complained.

"Sorry, I am just missing him so much." I smiled at him.

"let's go." he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the palace.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we entered the forest.

He grinned and asked to follow.

After walking for few minutes we were standing near a cliff.

"Look down." Roy said. 

My eyes widened as I saw the view. The whole kingdom was looking from here. The palace was situated in the middle.

"It's beautiful."

"I know it will help you to relax." he said.

"you know you should have not come to help me then Sam might have still trust you." He said.

"but they would have killed you. Think about the people who are waiting for you to become the king. You are the next heir of the throne. What will happen to the people you love. They will suffer losing you.." my voice was high at the end.

I put my life and Sam's trust at sake to safe him and he is telling me that I shouldn't have done that.

"But I don't want to live without my MATE. You have a mate but you don't know the pain you feel when your mate dies." he yelled. And started crying. I held his shoulder.

"Trust me I know how it feels." I said and sat near him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, 

What do you think happened with Rossy's first mate?

What is your opinion on rossy saving Roy's life?

Enjoy the update...

Keep on voting and comment your opinions..

Ti amo my readers'

Ciao