Chapter 9

Rossy's POV

I heard a noise in my room. Opening my eyes I saw my mate whimpering in his sleep. His eyes were closed tightly. He was having a nightmare.

I slowly sat beside him, "Everything is fine, everything is Ok, I am here..."I starred saying like I say to most time to myself when I have this nightmare.

Soon he was normally sleeping. I tried to get up but something was holding my hand firmly.

After trying for sometime I gave up and sat beside the couch and let the sleep took over me.

Next morning when my eyes opened I was in the same position. My back was aching because of the position I was lying right now.

I decided to make a breakfast after a quick shower.

Whole time I was thinking what happened in his life to cause a nightmare. It mainly comes due to our past experiences.

I hope it must not be that bad.

"Good morning Rossy" his voice broke me out of thoughts,

"Good morning sam. Have breakfast with me." I said putting the pancakes in a plate.

He smiled and took the plate.

I was going to ask him about the night mare when there was a knock on the front door. My eyes widen thinking who might be here at this time.

I turned back only to see Sam running out of the back door to the forest.

Opening the door I saw Liam and his mate standing.

"oh my god you...." Suddenly I was pulled into a tight hug by liam's mate.

"Thanks." She said.

"For what?"I asked.

"For treating me and giving my mate a good suggestion about treating me." She said.

"Are you going to call us inside or let us stand here?"Liam rose his eyebrows.

"Obviously please come in and feel at home." I pulled the girl with me Liam trailing back.

"sorry to disturb you during your breakfast time."Liam said glancing to the burning pancake. I rushed towards the it and pulled it out.

Turning back to see Liam and his mate laughing loudly.

"not a good first meeting." His mate said.

"Yeah you know it must be first time I am seeing Liam laughing so loudly."

"I know I was in this pack after all. And I might have a small crush on him when we were children" She said

"Why do I smell something different here?"Liam furrowed his eye brows.

My eyes widen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait till the next chapter ....

ti amo....

Ciao