chapter 57

I ran towards the center zone killing all the rogues that saw me here and hid their bodies at safe distance so no one can notice them. It was already night and I need to complete my task before midnight.

I neared the center of the place where the person's house was located. The security here was tighter than I imagined. Obviously it was my destination. I spotted the underground tunnel that once my dad used to bring us out of here. Rossy might be so small at that time but I remembered everything. I was with her from the moment she was just ten months old.

Entering the house brought back many memories. Some were good and most of them were worst. The house was deadly silent. I searched everywhere but didn't spot a single person. I saw my watch it was nine. That explains, he always used to run in his wolf form for two hours. I will have to wait one more hour.

I found a spot where no one could see me and decided to wait. I didn't have any other choices. I sat down in the corner and closed my eyes. I didn't have to fear as no one would come till one hour. Time to regain all my strength.

"You were born to do this." He said.

"How can you say that Rossy is nearly dying and you are asking me to leave her?" I was ready to attack him.

"I will give you two choices, choose wisely wolf

1) Be with Rossy here and try to save her with all your power.

2) You can do my work and take Rossy with you", he was using Rossy to make me do his work. All I know that with my power I can't bring Rossy back.

"fine I will kill him" I gritted my teeth while saying this.