chapter 53

)"Hmm I have been having this feeling since last few days. But can't pinpoint the cause." She sighed looking at the sun that was going behind the mountains. The atmosphere was oddly silent.

She heard her son and daughter conversion but she too was unaware of the reason behind this. All she could do was to put all her powers together and get ready for what was coming for them...

They did not have to wait to know what was going to happen. The same night the heard the howling of wolves in the woods. Not just some regular wolves they were werewolves. Soon they were under attack the twins were quick to get out of their rooms and fight the rogues with their mother.

But they were not able to fight all of them. It was a fight of three against hundred. The little child saw all this from the store room window where her mom left her.

A bright white light covered the whole space. She could only hear her mother's voice, "GO AWAY AND BE SAFE". After few seconds the whole place was silent. Her mom was surrounded by the wolves.

"you could think that getting away from me would be easy. Than you are wrong." He looked at his second in command and said him something.

The rest was blur....

It was like everything happened within seconds. The little girl was pulled out of her hiding place and her mom threw something near her and said some lines.

The light appeared again. And all of them were gone. Only a light pink ray surrounded her. She was all alone in the middle of the forest when she woke up. But felt like she knew what to do. She searched for the place that appeared in her memory. It was a underground house hidden in the thick forest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well how are you all?

just a few more chapters to go then this story will end. 

I planned total sixty chapters for this story.

ciao