the end

"I don't want to change my mate. I can live without a mate. But, I want you to give Roy a second chance. I want to see him happy." I said remembering the sad look that crossed his face every time whenever we talked about mate. I want to see the smile in his face.

She smiled. "Ok dear. Someone will be waiting for him but not here. She will be on Earth. After 10 years you need to move there but remember you can reveal yourself to her only after she turns 18."

"But how can I know who is she?" I asked.

"Cannot you even recognize your sister?" huh I looked at her confused. "Your sister soul was born here for something but before she could do it she was betrayed by someone and her soul was not allowed to enter the planet anymore. So she decided to born in human world. She could only enter here if she is brought by the person who was involved in her death. She will not remember anything until the time comes and don't try say her anything everything has a particular time to reveal. She will have to face many thing in her life to remember her memory." She looked at my back and said, "I will meet you soon" She vanished in the air. Ruby returned back to my head.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned back to see Roy. His eyes were filled with tears. "Thank you sis" he said engulfing me in a hug.

Everyone was standing behind him. I saw Sam. His bright eyes were dimmed and there were dark circles under his eyes. I walked towards him. He looked downwards "I am sorry. I hurt you really bad. I should be punished....." he started blaming himself.

'Ruby should we? 'She nodded

"Let's start over again" he looked at me like I have grown two heads. But soon he pulled me in a tight hug. All of us return back to the palace. 

 'We did we Rossy' 

' yes we did it' I smiled at my family.