chapter 52

His heart felt like it had been toured in two pieces.

IN THE HUMAN WORLD

The first thing that their mother did after going through the portal was to find a safe place for her children.

She knew how cruel the human world can be. If anyone will get to know about their existence they will kill them instantly.

So she decided to make a small house near the woods, so her children can safely run there whenever they wanted.

She casted a spell in the woods so whenever any human will enter the woods they can feel that and change back to human form.

After that she was completely drained out of her energy, she was from a high profiled witch werewolf family but still she was not a hybrid. She took after her mother witch qualities but it was not enough for her to do all her works.

Ten days had passed,

Everything was going smoothly. She was sitting on her chair as the twins were chasing each other and her youngest daughter making something. All her focus was on her craft that she did not saw her mom coming towards her.

"little girl what are u doing"? She asked her.

"Secret..."She whispered to her mother.

Smilling at her little girl she went to call both her elder children for dinner. All of them had their dinner smiling and laughing at the jokes their mom was telling.

Two years had passed...................................

"Sis can you feel that?" He asked his twin.

----------------------

SORRY FOR YESTERDAY'S UPDATE....

I KNOW THE STORY IS CONFUSING AND UNINTERESTING BUT WITH TIME IT WILL BECOME GOOD...

THANK YOU